Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

121TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:13 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm just waiting to see what happens tomorrow before i can give further comments but for now i am still enjoying the 500GB

122TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:32 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
my 24 hours ended...i reloaded credit...buh they didnt deduct n i tried activating again..buh didnt work.they sent me a messsage dat :
Dear subscriber, the service code or command is
incorrect. Send it again after confirmation.

123TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:25 am

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
So its really gone? or did they just change the subscription code?

124TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:34 am

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
lets hold on 4 a week & see weather is gon 4 eva.

125TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:35 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
awww finally tigo blocked me! but i noticed sth, ma cheat shd hv been blocked last nyt 10:30pm but rather i continued to enjoy till 12:00am. Anyways big ups to u all....... back to buying credits.... lol

126TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:30 pm

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
kruger wrote:my 24 hours ended...i reloaded credit...buh they didnt deduct n i tried activating again..buh didnt work.they sent me a messsage dat :
Dear subscriber, the service code or command is
incorrect. Send it again after confirmation.

If you got that response cld it be that they might have changed the keyword or code itself. Cos previously there used to be 'yes' to 2002, it now gives you a response that the package doesnt exist anymore. And most of the keywords are 'tigo' 'day' 'week' 'month'. With the 1520 they dont say it doesnt exist, but its the wrong command or code. They cld be a way around it

127TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:07 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
realrayne4 wrote:

If you got that response cld it be that they might have changed the keyword or code itself. Cos previously there used to be 'yes' to 2002, it now gives you a response that the package doesnt exist anymore. And most of the keywords are 'tigo' 'day' 'week' 'month'.  With the 1520 they dont say it doesnt exist, but its the wrong command or code. They cld be a way around it
  well said. there cud be a way around it

128TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Aicon

Active Newbie
It works... I'm glad

129TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:57 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
Aicon wrote:It works... I'm glad

huh?

130TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:16 pm

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie

Aicon urs still works? Did u bundle today?

131TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 pm

musa2001

Active Newbie
Aicon get it to what is the new command

132TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:27 pm

george22

what it is the new code now...

133TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:21 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@Aicon wats de new code

134TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:22 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@Aicon wats de new code

135TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:17 pm

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
Abi the name of the package was tigo captive portal right?

136TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 9 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:59 pm

branzy

Active Newbie
what are the keys combination u used

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum