Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

106TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:32 pm

illuminati

Active Newbie
i try to subscribe not working i got this error ---> Dear subscriber, the service code or command is incorrect. Send it again after confirmation.

107TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:20 pm

musa2001

Active Newbie
i think they have change the service code or command becos when you sub it says Dear subscriber, the service code or command is incorrect. Send it again after confirmation.

108TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well I think the cheat has been blocked bcos i had the same message as@Joey-B

109TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:36 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
if its working for u at this time and u are lucky, it will never xxpire until u consume all

110TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:51 pm

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
mine is still working ooooooo

111TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:55 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i guess we will all know more tomorrow....
cos some of us had late activations and others not so..
the question is whether your 24hr period is up or not?
if it is n is still working then i guess u lucky.

112TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:58 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
but i think the update has made tigo network a bit fast than usual. i stand to be corrected thou, but that is what im experiencing

113TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:10 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Yello tigo family mine is still rocking ooo, blazing even more faster dan b4, but hmmm ma dead line is 10:30 diz nyt...... fingers crossed...... waitin... GONNA ALERT U ALL IF DATA PERSIST AFTER TIME LINE. . Hackgh 4 Lyf

114TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:18 pm

qross

Active Newbie
I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH U DOIN A GREAT WORK
I KNEW BY DIS MORNING @ 8PM DAT CHEAT WNT WORK AGAIN SO I ATIVATED MINE DIS MORNING AND IT ROCKS BT THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING IS THAT MA MODEM LIGHT TURNED GREEN 4 THE PAST 3 WEEKS AND HASNT TURNED BLUE AND MA INTERNET CONNECTION IS DOWN BT CAN ONLY LOAD A WEBPAGE.PLZ WAT DO I DO TO GET IT BACK TO BLUE PLZ HELP OUT COS I HARDLY USE EVEN 5OMB A DAY DNT NO IF ITS MA SOFTWARE OR WAT PLZ

115TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:21 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
make sure ur network mode is on wcdma only

116TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:26 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
Mine is still active but cant even open youtube

117TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:47 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
hmmm blocked!.. im  back to buying credits... this sucks  Crying or Very sad 

118TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:53 pm

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
Please the the guys whose data doesn't expire after 24hrs, how do you do it?

119TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:04 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
is blocked ....Aaawwwww hmmmm...

120TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:13 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
kruger wrote:is blocked ....Aaawwwww hmmmm...
have your 24hr subcription ended or did they just block it

121TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 8 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:13 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm just waiting to see what happens tomorrow before i can give further comments but for now i am still enjoying the 500GB

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum