Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

91TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Added up data Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:58 pm

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
peterholy wrote:This are  tigo internet packages dat exist.  We can try n activate the weekly one after activating the 1gh 500gig . Maybe it can make it last for the peeiod

The things is will the weekly activation add up to the existing data or will it totally replace it?

92TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 pm

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
TIGO BLOCKED THE TRICK  Sad Sad Sad Sad 

93TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:21 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
ekow wrote:yoo d upgrade is done n is not working

Can anyone else confirm whether or not it's working?

94TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:26 pm

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
Great cheat v.fast thanks to ya all
My only problem is that I cant open google sites like : play store, google plus ,youtube and others

95TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:37 pm

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
u still got data ?

96TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 pm

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
yeah tons

97TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
the upgrade has been made

98TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:54 pm

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
anyone data expire ?

99TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Mine is still working, It got expired at 9am today but after it was expired, i purchased another 1 cedi and it automatically activated again. I'm still using it as I'm talking now.

100TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:59 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
i tried around 12 noon it neva worked

101TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:34 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
realli awww tigo yyyy..... am always late for party.

102TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:37 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@cypherson hv u tried around dis tym 4:30pm, cos probably at dat tym de upgrade was ongoing so no subscription could wrk..... am off to try..... am sure it's still wrking.

103TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:52 pm

drickles

Active Newbie
i dont get it...has it been deactivated or not?...and if it has been deactivated, does it in anyway affect the data already acquired or not?

104TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:57 pm

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
it has been deactivated

105TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:25 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
if mine still works tomorrow them im a lucky man. those of you whose yours isnt working, did u already have data and it vanished even when the time for it to expire wasnt due? or there was no data but u tried to subscribe and it didnt work?

106TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 7 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:32 pm

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
i try to subscribe not working i got this error ---> Dear subscriber, the service code or command is incorrect. Send it again after confirmation.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum