Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

76TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

musa2001

Active Newbie
cypherson wrote:
a friend had the same problem..try putting the sim in a different phone...i tink dat will do
when ever you send tigo to 1520 after your phone tells you your message has been sent quickly turn off your phone and turn it back on then check your data by dialing *821#

Last edited by musa2001 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

77TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:05 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
@musa2001 what happens???/

78TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:36 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Remember you can also use your mobile partner, or modem software to subscribe, just locate the text area and compose a new message and send it, its that really simple,

it does not matter whether you use phone or modem, the subscription is done only once. You don't have to subscribe everyday, After the first subscription. just reload 1 cide any time it expires and you will get automatically subscribe for you.......

79TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
study Make sure your tigo sim card is not subscribe to any other plan, if you example you were using the 1cide subscription before, make sure you send * stop* to 2065 to disable the previous subscription.. before you subscribe to the new cheat here..

If you cant get the sim card working , just buy a new sim card

TIGO SIM ITS JUST 1 CIDE, JUST BUY A NEW ONE
 lol!  lol!  

PM ME IF YOU CANT AFFORD THE 1 CIDE, I WILL SEND YOU MOBILE MONEY OF 1CIDE TO BUY A SIM CARD, JUST KIDDING GUYS, MAKING FUN  make fun of somone

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

80TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:06 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
lool thanx admin......

81TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:27 pm

musa2001

Active Newbie
we need help on the keep the data so it doesnt expire next day

82TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:45 pm

drickles

Active Newbie
Charle guys tigo would be upgrading their servers coming this friday oo...bur am guessing that since the trick involves a subsciption, it might continue to work till apparently the data finishes...so i would advice anyone who hasnt yet tried it before it totally goes out of service...

83TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:36 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
i tried it and works

84TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:26 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
drickles wrote:Charle guys tigo would be upgrading their servers coming this friday oo...bur am guessing that since the trick involves a subsciption, it might continue to work till apparently the data finishes...so i would advice anyone who hasnt yet tried it before it totally goes out of service...

please how did you know they are upgrading their system on friday? if daz is really true, i hope it doesn't affect the subscription Mad .Praying HAAAAAAAAAARD

85TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 pm

drickles

Active Newbie
Well...I tried activating one of tigo's weekly bundles and they told me that they intend on taking out that offer by refreshing their servers this friday...But i dont think this would affect people who have already activated the service...it is like subscibing for an internet bundle and unsubscibing afterwards...the service wount be available anymore bur u still get to use the data bought till it gets exausted or terminated...so in this case we might still get to use our 544gb *since there is no time limit* till it gets exausted...dats if we actually get caught during the system refresh...bur like i said....its jux an assumption...

86TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:52 am

qross

Active Newbie
i hope by the ending of today it still works

87TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:22 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Guys, has the said update taken place already or it's yet to. I haven't yet received any notification to that effect.

88TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:26 am

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
This are tigo internet packages dat exist. We can try n activate the weekly one after activating the 1gh 500gig . Maybe it can make it last for the peeiod

89TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:01 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
i think the upgrade has been done.

90TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:24 pm

ekow

yoo d upgrade is done n is not working

91TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 6 Empty Added up data Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:58 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
peterholy wrote:This are  tigo internet packages dat exist.  We can try n activate the weekly one after activating the 1gh 500gig . Maybe it can make it last for the peeiod

The things is will the weekly activation add up to the existing data or will it totally replace it?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum