Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

61TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:33 pm

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
really?
i just wonder why i keep getting the message failed/
but thanks man
and good job to the originator

62TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
really?
but thanks man

63TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
@swiftblack get a different sim n try it

64TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
swiftblack wrote:really?
but thanks man
a friend had the same problem..try putting the sim in a different phone...i tink dat will do

65TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:04 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thanks people i just had my break through and its amazing....its rocks...
well done ... Very Happy  Smile

66TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:03 am

iNcognito

iNcognito
Mine is really slow ...donnoe why pale 

67TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
READ THE FORUM VERY WELL THERE IS A LINK TO DOWNLOAD HOTSPOT SHIELD , IT WILL INCREASE YOUR SPEED AND RECONNECT TO STABILIZE YOUR CONNECTIONS, JUST MAKE SURE YOU DO ALL , AM ENJOYING 900kbp THIS MORNING,AM EVEN SHOCKED MYSELF ABOUT THE SPEED ITS UNBELIEVABLE

68TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:51 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:READ THE FORUM VERY WELL THERE IS A LINK TO DOWNLOAD HOTSPOT SHIELD , IT WILL INCREASE YOUR SPEED AND RECONNECT TO STABILIZE YOUR CONNECTIONS, JUST MAKE SURE YOU DO ALL , AM ENJOYING 900kbp THIS MORNING,AM EVEN SHOCKED MYSELF ABOUT THE SPEED ITS UNBELIEVABLE  
yeah, the speed is so wonderful early in the morning and late at night.

69TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:59 am

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:
yeah, the speed is so wonderful early in the morning and late at night.

WITH THE HOTSPOT SHIELD?????

70TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 am

iNcognito

iNcognito
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:READ THE FORUM VERY WELL THERE IS A LINK TO DOWNLOAD HOTSPOT SHIELD , IT WILL INCREASE YOUR SPEED AND RECONNECT TO STABILIZE YOUR CONNECTIONS, JUST MAKE SURE YOU DO ALL , AM ENJOYING 900kbp THIS MORNING,AM EVEN SHOCKED MYSELF ABOUT THE SPEED ITS UNBELIEVABLE  
The link there is for connectify hospot pro(the software used to share ur network over wifi)...I'm using it but the speed is still not stable;it goes insanely up for about 10sec then come down for like..... FOREVER!!! I'm using huawei e303 modem by the way

71TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
wooow is blazing my man....my speed is fast during browsing and when i am downloading with idm.But slow wif torrent download

72TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:01 am

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
to really enjoy the speed,try download from 10pm tru the morning....the speed at this tym is wonderful...ive download almost 10gb of data for the past 3 days....but most importantly ur location also counts...if tigo service is bad at ur end then its hard luck for u....and also,when u connect for the first tym and its slow,dont stop the connection just be patient,it will start blazing up after 20 mins

73TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
DONT WORRY GUYS, WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE SLOW SPEED AT SOME POINT, THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPENS ON ALL NETWORKS IN GHANA, SOMETIMES EVEN IF YOU HAVE DATA ON YOUR PHONE OR MODEM , NO MATER THE NETWORK YOU ARE ON, YOU WILL GET THIS PROBLEM, BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU GUYS THAT, FOR ME ITS LIKE JET FLYING IN MY PC..ITS VERY VERY FAST.

AM CURRENTLY THINKING OF HOW WE CAN USE THE ENTIRE DATA TILL ITS FINISH.......AND ALSO EXTEND THE THE DURATION MORE THAN A DAY...

POINTS WE SHOULD CONSIDER.......
1. WE KNOW ITS  OVER 500GIG  OF DATA
2 AFTER 24 HOURS THE DATA DISAPPEAR NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HAVE USED...

QUESTIONS:

1 DOES TIGO HAVE ANY SUBSCRIPTION THAT DOES NOT HAVE TIME LINE UNTIL YOU HAVE EXHAUSTED THAT DATA?

2. IN CASE YOU HAVE 500GIG AND YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THAT PLAN ABOVE , WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL IT ADD UP TO THE DATA ABOVE AND ALLOW AS TO USE IT ALL?

* IF IT DOES THE WE CAN USE 1 CIDE FOR OVER 500GIG UNTIL THE ENTIRE DATA S FINISHED NO MATTER HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKES

*  THAT HOW THE FIRST 1CIDE SUBSCRIPTION  CHEAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED UNTIL IT WAS BLOCKED BY TIGO, WE WERE ABLE TO USE 1CIDE FOR A 8MONTH TO A YEAR, I PERSONALLY USED IT FOR A YEAR, TO TRULY CALL YOURSELF A HACKER, YOU MUST ALWAYS ASK YOURSELF SUCH QUESTION , AND BY EXPERIMENTING YOU BECOME A TRU HACKER

WHAT WE NEED

1. WE NEED ALL THE LATEST PLANS FOR TIGO LISTED HERE AT THE SITE,

THIS ARE THE LITTLE CONTRIBUTION WE NEED TO TRULY MAKE THIS PLACE EXCITING TO BE...... TAKE IT FOR FREE BUT HELP US MAKE IT BETTER FOR ALL TO ENJOY

ONLY ONE PERSON SAID THAT HIS SIM IS STILL WORKING AFTER THE FIRST SUBSCRIPTION, MOST  OF US HAVING SEEN THAT YET, SO LET FIND OTHER WAYS, DOES WHY THIS PLACE IS CALLED HACKGH, WE HACK.....

74TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:24 am

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
Pls Phantom Dracon how were you able to use 1gh for 8months

75TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:52 am

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
icognito wrote:
The link there is for connectify hospot pro(the software used to share ur network over wifi)...I'm using it but the speed is still not stable;it goes insanely up for about 10sec then come down for like..... FOREVER!!! I'm using huawei e303 modem by the way
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST HOTSPOT SHIELD ELITE AND USE THIS TO ACTIVATE IT http://torcache.kickasstorrents.come.in/torrent/FCDE93F6860E0725FDAB7F6B038C4D06755987B4/%5Bkatproxy.com%5Dhotspot.shield.3.37.elite.activation.crack.danhuk.torrent
NO SIGN UP, USE DEFAULT COUNTRY

76TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 5 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

musa2001

Active Newbie
cypherson wrote:
a friend had the same problem..try putting the sim in a different phone...i tink dat will do
when ever you send tigo to 1520 after your phone tells you your message has been sent quickly turn off your phone and turn it back on then check your data by dialing *821#

Last edited by musa2001 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum