Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

46TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:22 am

storm4real

Using hotspot shield elite slows down the speed than direct connection.

47TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 am

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
storm4real wrote:Using hotspot shield elite slows down the speed than direct connection.
i am not experiencing that

48TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:22 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Make sure to scan to get the best possible signal. Even one bar can make a difference in speed.

49TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:11 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
its really true.hotspot shield elite slows down the connection

50TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:38 pm

marine1

now trying mine.hopes it works well and stays for a long time!

51TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 pm

marine1

big thumbs to de finder

52TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
Can u activate it again wen it expires

53TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:49 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Deekomix wrote:Can u activate it again wen it expires

yes you can activate it again. Try using an old sim and you may need not to activate it again unless it finishes

54TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
Has anione tried activating wit less dan 1 cedis credit

55TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Wow. I have got to try this

56TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:09 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I wonder if it works on  a 64k tigo sim or 32k tigo sim
cos i have tried several time with the 64k but doesn't seem to go tru
thanks

57TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
It works on both 32k n 64k sims

58TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:24 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Does it not activate when you more than 1 cedi in your account?

i keep getting message failed when i try sending the code

59TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:29 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
yes it does

60TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
I had more than 1cedis n it deducted all ma credit

61TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 4 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:33 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
really?
i just wonder why i keep getting the message failed/
but thanks man
and good job to the originator

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum: