Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

136TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:59 pm

branzy

Active Newbie
Aicon wrote:It works... I'm glad
what are the keys combination u used

137TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty show as Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:29 pm

norega1234

how did you activated your tigo free browsing plssssssssss......show as how we will go about it.

138TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Aicon

Active Newbie
Its real... I dowloaded over 10gb yestee but mine expired

139TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:26 am

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
how did u do it share pls

140TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:05 am

branzy

Active Newbie
how did u activated it

141TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:09 am

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
Charlie we dey wedge u oooooo.
But guys I think de cheat still dey but with different code oooo.
So let's trt our hands on short codes and new tigo internet portals

142TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:33 am

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
I have been trying out some short codes, sometimes i get wrong command, sometimes too they tell me wht to send instead, sometimes its a number i have to send. It seems the working shortcodes are in multiples of 5, i started from 1000 and tried random multiples of 5, even tried the short code 3000. And it gave me some coded feedback. All trials should be done without credit, till you find something substantial. Some of the keywords that work are tigo, day, week, month, start, yes.

143TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:35 am

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
innocentSINNER wrote:With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

Hi ..how did you come by this in the first place, we cld find something similar to it.

144TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:08 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
realrayne4 wrote:I have been trying out some short codes, sometimes i get wrong command, sometimes too they tell me wht to send instead, sometimes its a number i have to send. It seems the working shortcodes are in multiples of 5, i started from 1000 and tried random multiples of 5, even tried the short code 3000. And it gave me some coded feedback. All trials should be done without credit, till you find something substantial. Some of the keywords that work are tigo, day, week, month, start, yes.
Thats a good work, but please be careful tigo doesnt block your sim for soo many wrong entries. It should be in a smart way. U try about three wrong codes, then you wait for some time before you try another.

145TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:42 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
i tired this also and its working perfectly i got 4 sim cards and did the codes on it

146TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:45 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
but idk on one sim card when i used it yh after some time the trick stoped working on it now idk how thats possible cos i did uses even 6gb of data, but when i used the other sims i made its works perfectly

147TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:46 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
did this happen to you guys?

148TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:00 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
guys for this trick am thinking they have just reset the text codes, first this was sending via 1520 but now when you send to that number it gives an error,now this means it hasnt been blocked , but its only been changed to a different portal or no, so its a matter of trying, ive been doing it for some time now so still on it

149TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:39 pm

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
lacker299 wrote:but idk on one sim card when i used it yh after some time the trick stoped working on it now idk how thats possible cos i did uses even 6gb of data, but when i used the other sims i made its works perfectly

Are you saying it is working for you? If so then what msg and wht code did you use. And were they sims you hadnt previously activated the portal on?

150TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:21 am

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
I ve tried every keyword I know about tigo but stiill .......nut am not giving up we will find if we all try

151TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 10 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
why did i end up here late..... damn
 Crying or Very sad 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum