Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

181TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:43 pm

shata1

Contributor
lets just relax and see what they bring.... that might even create some loops for cheats... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

182TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:38 pm

qross

Active Newbie
so by the ending of 28th aug. day to 2045 will also not be working

183TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 am

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
qross wrote:so by the ending of 28th aug. day to 2045 will also not be working
yup.....but there is gonna be loop holes.....surely

184TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
this is the how dump his Ghanaian networks are... tiGO have fixed a date which data plans would be inactive or suspended, however we haven't got any message about what the new data plans will be and even how to activate..... so on 28 august, all the people using tiGO will be in limbo, they wouldn't know what to do....

Am just hoping they will do that on the said date... to facilitate the guys who are hooked up to their service.......

185TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:02 am

branzy

Active Newbie
yes ooo limbo state lol like that

186TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:13 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:this is the how dump his Ghanaian networks are... tiGO have fixed a date which data plans would be inactive or suspended, however we haven't got any message about what the new data plans will be and even how to activate..... so on 28 august, all the people using tiGO will be in limbo, they wouldn't know what to do....

Am just hoping they will do that on the said date... to facilitate the guys who are hooked up to their service.......

This and many other reasons why we need SURFLINE 4G INTERNET. And we will have no more problems with internet services.
Tigo always upgrade but we dont see any mass difference from them after the upgrade.

187TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:39 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
i agred wit you @Mherlyn..
they only upgrade close loop holes and increase security

188TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I like upgrades.... Know why??? They are like walls. They give you enough motivation to get a bigger hammer to break them.

Sometimes in the course of breaking, you stumble across old cracks which you thought were patched up in a previous upgrade. Just makes breaking easier. Typical example is mtn mms

189TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:52 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
tigo has new unlimited data plans on the block
but u need to call the help line and follow voice prompt b4... i did once but
did go tru wif it since i had data all ready but after the block will check it out....

its a shame surfline is in Accra only.... i tried it at the mall the last time.
now im in kumasi Sad

190TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:39 am

branzy

Active Newbie
yes all allocated data plans are all gone with new once

191TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:29 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks guys........... looking forward to uing it on ma phone

192TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 am

branzy

Active Newbie
yep it would be grate with fast speed

193TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:21 pm

PaulEshun

send day to 2045 to get 1000mb for 24hrs.....wrking on samtin and will soon fish it out

194TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 pm

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
@ PaulEshun, i thought this doesnt work anymore
is it working?

195TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:18 am

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
@BePPsTar i only know it still works for those who havent deactivated theirs after the tigo recent upgrade....moreover its just automatic renewal

196TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 13 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:01 am

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
yh its true its working for me on one of my Tigo sims and its blazing hot!!@walmartcarder

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum