Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

196TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:01 am

ksolo

Active Newbie
yh its true its working for me on one of my Tigo sims and its blazing hot!!@walmartcarder

197TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:34 am

branzy

Active Newbie
1.4mb on idm
the speed they waaaa
the most important thing is that u did not deactivated on till 28

198TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:24 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
So are u guys saying that u cant access even if u try to activate it now.

199TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:43 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
kbasante wrote:So are u guys saying that u cant access even if u try to activate it now.
Yeap!! Its blocked so u cant access the short code. You will be told that they have modified their internet bundles so dial *500# for a package...

200TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:33 am

zerks

this cheat doesnt work any more

201TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:20 am

branzy

Active Newbie
yeah bro not working

202TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:20 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Its working thats what am using to access his site i got the tigo chip from a friend.The sbscription am using is 2 cedis for 1 gig

203TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
works for only those who didn't deactivate the service before they updated their bundle rates
I guess your friend got lucky and didn't deactivate it

204TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:14 am

branzy

Active Newbie
yeah my is working guys

205TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

PaulEshun

mine works too

206TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:55 am

abbanmarvin

I was told the data plan has been modified

207TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:38 am

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
abbanmarvin wrote:I was told the data plan has been modified
U can't activate it anymore, it works for only those who activated it before the modification.

208TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 pm

smallguru12

PLEASE IS IT STILL WORKING

209TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:21 pm

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
Yes is still working, anytime i recharge ghc2.00, i get 1GB data. But you can not subscribe to that short code anymore.

210TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 pm

smallguru12

I WAS ON THAT SERVICE AND WHEN I RECHARGE MY BALANCE THEN IT I WILL AUTOMATICALLY SUBSCRIBE SO I UNSUBSCRIBED IT AND I CANNOT SUBSCRIBE IT AGAIN, IS NOT THAT WHEN YOU HAVE GH2.00 BUT GH1.00 CREDIT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SUBSCRIBE SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.

211TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 14 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:00 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
THEY BLOCKED MY SIM WHEN THIS CHEAT WAS BLOCKED.... I WAS GETTING 5GIG AFTER THE CHEAT WAS BLOCKED...IT LAST FOR A WEEK.....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum