Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

1TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

226TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:55 am

Bonelexz123

Yes and thanks

227TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:06 am

branzy

Active Newbie
the thing is that if u were already on the subscription before it got deactivated then u are good to go but if u were not u cant

228TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:19 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
oh chaley yawa kraa ooo

229TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:21 am

virusz

IS IT STILL WORKING, GUYS I NEED TO KNOW

230TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:19 am

technology

technology
Contributor
naaaaa it's no more working, tigo have change most of their data bundle including this

231TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:15 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes still working if u were already on the subscription then u are safe like what branzy said

232TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:36 am

technology

technology
Contributor
yea

233TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:59 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
they block mine few weeks ago.....

234TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You might have subscribe to other services on tigo, all you have to do is just reload the credit and wait for your message and start browsing, the idea is not to use the sim card for any other purpose apart from browsing.

Now, if you load 1cide you get 400mb and if you load 2cide, you get 1000mb(1gig),, now you need to use the data within 24hours,

that means if you load credit to it @ 7am ,it automatically subscribes and gives you the corresponding amount amount of data base on how much credit you loaded onto the sim.the data then expires 24 hours later whether you have use it or not..

1.Now in-case you consume the data few hours after you load you credit, you can just load your credit at midnight 12:00am, and it will automatically subscribe again by itself. without waiting till 7am the following morning.

Don't rush to subscribe again or subscribe to any other tigo service for that matter , you risk getting it blocked or cancelled . just leave the sim card as it is.

235TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:32 pm

virusz

phAnt0m DrAcON I don't get it can you give me the process of activating, i bought my tigo chip last three days, and subscribed to 1 ghc but never had 400mb, I'm waiting for your post, thanks

236TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:50 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
It have have been said you cant activate it again. and that's the truth, am just explaining how to guide and prevent it from been deactivated. Am sure you read from the beginning of the topic to the last post. you will notice that subscription is not available anymore on tigo.

I WAS JUST ADDRESSING THOSE THAT HAVE THE SIM CARD ALREADY, YOU CANT ACTIVATE NOW, THAT SUBSCRIPTION HAVE BEEN CANCELLED, SORRY MAN YOU ARE LATE....

however there is a glo + your-freedom fbt still working in the forum which you can use to browse free, use the below link to access it

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t1851-glo-your-freedom-fbt

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

237TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:49 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
good tips there admin

238TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:14 pm

musa2001

Active Newbie
guys i was thinking if the 1gb cheat is till work then might still be a chance the 544gb is work but with a diffrent codes and Suscribtion, tigo have changed the Suscribtion

239TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:01 pm

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
the 1gb & 400mb were renewal subscription,so it automatically subscribe when you load credit.with the 544gb,it wasn't renewal, so definatly will be affected during the 28th tigo system upgrade since it wasn't renewal.Anyway is not working when i checked.

240TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:08 pm

pabcref

pabcref
Active Newbie
I guess Iam late oh my God my best network

241TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 16 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:06 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yeh but is never too late there is a lot of them in the forum

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum