Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Left1123%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Right11 23% [ 26 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Left1172%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Right11 72% [ 82 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Left115%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

1HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

76HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:05 am

Kovi from Volta

A friend recommended me here but am finding it hard to register , any help? i really need the free browsing badly

77HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
What problem. Be specific for us to know the actual problem you are facing. I know registration isn't yet closed. Please let us know the problem as soon as possible. What feedback are you given when you try to register. You should also make sure you have gone through the process correctly. Thanks

78HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:11 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Kovi from Volta wrote:A friend recommended me here but am finding it hard to register , any help? i really need the free browsing badly

there are countless persons who have successfully registered on this forum. kindly take time and describe the problem you are currently facing. I can assure you that it is not from our end. Are you using a phone or PC?

79HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:08 pm

Kathrine -USA

Anonymous
Really great site and i love the css effect of the site, You guys must really know css and html to achieve this features. Beautiful effects, i cant take my eyes of it.

80HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:19 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Thanks @ Kathrine You are most welcome to our community. More exciting features would be unlocked for you upon registration. Do get on board. Very Happy

81HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Gyan Prekoh

Anonymous
I haven't use cheat before, until today i never knew such stuff called cheats or fbt, but reading through the forum am very motivated enough to buy it. But am haven difficulty registering, i have been trying to register since 3 days ago. Please help me

Accra

82HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:50 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
What platform are you using? Are you on a phone or laptop? Are you able to have access to the registration form? Kindly explain further so we help you out.

83HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:28 am

Gyan Prekoh

Thanks man, i used the computer and i have been able to register, i think it was my phone that was haven difficulty.

84HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:44 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's good to know. You are welcome on board. You can use the help section to ask for any further help, now that you are registered.

85HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:13 am

sultamania

Active Newbie
Hackgh, the best forum without scam activities with best administrators.
other sites trying to copy Hackgh but can never be like Hackgh ,
i've inveted friends to join this site and i wish all members does same.
i love Hackgh

86HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:51 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
You are right in point my bro. We mean serious business here. Do invite as many people as you can while registration is still open. Thanks for your complements.

87HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:33 pm

sultamania

Active Newbie
You're welcome bro.
we're the Hack family in Gh lol ( Hackgh)

88HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:38 am

Kalvin

Anonymous
This is the best forum i have ever seen , it makes me wonder if the creator or designing of this forum is from Ghana?,  Are we sure this forum is designed by a Ghanian? and is this forum even for Ghanians?

89HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:39 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Am a Ghanaian, a Son to Christian mother/ Muslim father and was born in Obuasi(Ashanti Region) but now reside in Accra also a former student of KNUST and NIIT. I hope i have said enough to convince you. You can also read most of my comment in the Ghanian content area to confirm i reside in Ghana.

@Kalvin... Yep, HackGh is 100% Ghanian site, most of the stuff you see here is CSS5 design on our local server in Ghana, and the site also route through the local sever before it open for you instead of using forumation, that's why you see the site reload double when ever you open a page. HackGH 100% Ghanian and very legitimate as well when it comes to our interaction and dealings with Ghanians.

90HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:40 pm

sultamania

Active Newbie
Good job done Admin.
you're not just a designer but very creative too.
i would like to know why there's no more tracks playing on this site as it used to be.

91HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 6 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 am

Simon Chambers

Anonymous
Really beautiful site. and great contents as-well

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum