Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Left1123%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Right11 23% [ 26 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Left1172%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Right11 72% [ 82 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Left115%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

1HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

16HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm

raspat

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
We welcome all you guys to Hackgh were living is hacking and hacking is living. The best among the rest and one of the few sites that gives away FBT's for FREE.

All you have to do is to stay glued to your computers and Believe.

17HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
George, we thank you so much for your compliments but please bear in mind that, free browsing are to be kept safe from spreading once you get them at your disposal...So avoid sharing it with your girlfriend cos she may also give it to her girls and then it starts spreading then eventually the i.s.p also gets to know then finally blocks it...If you keep them safe from people it very hard for the network provider to block it but if it gets exposed then the probability of it getting blocked it low...

18HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Frank Nyako

Anonymous
I don't know anything about hacking, but am surely glad you guys are hacking these network operators who take soo much money from for data purchases, a couple of guys told me about your site and decided to check it out. am amazed by the work you guys have done here.... THANKS

Frank- Legon

19HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Sammy ( TAMALE)

Anonymous
Am a 1st year student at Knust, The cheat is working alright- but somehow it a bit slow. however its the best gift i have ever had this year, now am using to do my research nd projects. thank you hackgh.

20HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Sharif from IPMC (Accra )

Anonymous
Thank you very much for the cheats and help, why don't you create a donation area where visitors can donate to this site .

I ALSO HEARD THERE IS A NEW RELEASE IN THE SITE CONCERNING A VODAFONE CHEAT, AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. THANKS

21HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:58 am

James Zokora

Anonymous
I am in Elibo closer to the Côte d'Ivoire border, i never thought that it will work for me, because the setting looked complicated at the time. but to my surprise am now browsing free. am signing up now and will also tell my friend about this site . am very thankful.

you guys rock sunny

22HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:46 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
To all our guests, thank you very much for your compliments. You are all very welcome. There are lots of stuff in store for you. Get on board. Register today for greater experiences. HackGH ALL THE WAY!

23HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:47 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
still amazed how theres a lot of free stuffs here. good job admin

24HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:12 pm

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
Yes registration should be kept open

25HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Alhaji

Anonymous
Am Alhaji, am extremely excited about the series, they are all complete series and very fast to download a swell. Thank you guys for posting the 24 series, i have downloaded the entire series at work in no time. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

Alhaji (kumasi - Asawasi)

26HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:30 am

Joe kumasi

Anonymous
Am glad i found this site. you guys are the best. thank you Laughing

27HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
to James12, Ericos1990, Asare from dunkwa, Edem, Emmanuel ( K. poly ), Mohammed, George ( Accra), Sammy ( TAMALE), Sharif from IPMC (Accra ), James Zokora, Alhaji, Joe kumasi, and Frank Nyako.

you guys all should make it a point to register with this site because there is more of what you came looking for.

registration doesn't cost a thing. to be an active member gives you access to almost all the free cheats in this forum.
Am glad some of you have started using this fbt already.

but a little caution, please don't go selling it to people cos you got it free of charge without paying any penny. the best you can do is to keep it to yourselves and direct your friends to were you had it from, or else access will be denied to all guest from reading any content unless registered.

28HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:48 am

Minister ( ACCRA )

Anonymous
Am shocked, i never knew there was such a forum in Ghana that helps people for free, its very interactive i have been reading from your site since last month, and am very happy about the way you guys are helping each other, i use to be interested in movies when i was young, today i still loves movies.. For about 30years i have lost track of movies, because i couldn't get them. There were no pendrives , cd or dvd, it was just VHS tape and decks. When i got a pendrive, i didn't know anybody whom i can get movie from even if i have to pay for it.

I didn't know torrent, seeding, uploading or anything at all , in fact i was clueless how to download movies at my age of 62, retired and now at home, i only use the internet for news in the house. I didn't even know i can download movies from my house but now i can also download my own movies. I have download 24hours and my favorite movie of all times The good, the bad and the ugly. I don't know how to express my thanks to this forum. I am very happy and thankful for your help. Can i still stay as guest since it seems you might look the site up... i wish to keep my name hidden.

My Son will be coming home this weekend and i will advice him to join this forum. i think my Son can learn a lot from this forum. I have also donated a little some to your forum with the mtn mobile money reference " Minister "  am very grateful.

Minister ( ACCRA )

29HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:30 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I was informed of the donation this morning and ever since i saw your post i have been searching for the right words to use. On behalf of the entire membership of HackGh. We will also like to express our gratitude toward your generous donation ( its more than we can ever hope for) . I never Knew we had a such a great admirer...

HackGh will keep the registration open in honor your request to keep forum registration open,

We have created a hidden user access account for you,( no one will see you in the forum) your identity will never be known to anyone. thats if you would like to have such accounts......

Lastly, thanks for taking the time to write such an important comment to the forum, this makes us feel great about ourselves and what the forum have achieved so far.. THANK YOU

30HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:38 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks so much for this awesome donation you have made to the forum...
Its an honor to have such great people like you in the forum...

We are very grateful to you...We will also do our very possible best to improve the forum to a very higher and higher levels so that all our current members and those about to join would be happy in the forum....

31HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
It is interesting to note how testimonies are pouring in from all over the country. And not just that, there are visitors from all over the world. Everyone should feel at home. HackGH is the place to be. All it takes is a few minutes of your time to register and "voila", you are good to go.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum