Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Left1123%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Right11 23% [ 26 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Left1172%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Right11 72% [ 82 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Left115%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

1HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

31HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 pm

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
It is interesting to note how testimonies are pouring in from all over the country. And not just that, there are visitors from all over the world. Everyone should feel at home. HackGH is the place to be. All it takes is a few minutes of your time to register and "voila", you are good to go.

32HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Abdul Jelil from tamale

Anonymous
But i thought the owner of the site was in UK, Because i have read the forum and everything shows that he is not in Ghana, Am kind of confused but anyways this forum is the best i have ever seen in Ghana, thats if the owner is from Ghana? Can anyone confirm this for me?

NB: Thanks you guys for the airtel cheat, its very fast and streams video 1080p without breakage or loading.

33HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:16 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well, its very good that you enjoying that fbt. Do well to register. There is more in store for you. And if you have indeed read like you say, you would have seen that HackGH is 100% Ghanaian.

34HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:16 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
If you are not part of this forum by now... then i guess you are new in town... Join HACKGH NOW! and get updated with FBT's and let them call you THE GEEK in your hood...
************************HACKGH FOR LIFE**************************

35HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Frank Nyako

Anonymous
What your problem? I don't care if he comes from the moon or even if ibi Maame water or Papa water, all i care about is am browsing free. I also get all my trick and tips from this site because they have a wide range of categories here

Frank - Legon

36HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:59 pm

AKwasi ( Obuasi )

Anonymous
You guys are simply the best forum ever, Am very happy i found this amazing forum. I thought free browsing was impossible after spending about 1800 on internet last year, i always upload videos on YouTube that cost and my return was very low as well. Since last week i have upload over 70gig of data and downloaded 12 gig of data using the setting giving to me, really don't care if you guys are from Paga or kanashie, the most important thing is am not paying anymore

Hackgh, You guys are the best

AKwasi ( Obuasi )

37HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:13 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks so much for the compliments.. We are very glad our forum is one of the best in Ghana and we promise you to watch out for more from this site.

Continue to browse this site and don't forget to invite you friends here cos they are missing a lot of things going on..

All you need is the hackgh coins to unlock the hidden contents that you cant see..

but remember, keep any fbt you have safe, then you would enjoy it for a very long time..@ AKwasi ( Obuasi )

38HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Zakari (tantra hills)

Anonymous
Can i register and buy the Betting hack or i need to have some post in your site.

Currently confused and also in desperate need of the hack.

Please Advice?

39HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:07 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Zakari (tantra hills).... hackGh does not force members to post topics before there can buy from us.. We only require you to register so that the hack can be applied to you effectively and also get assistance from the forum in-case you run into a problem concerning payment and hacks

40HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:14 am

Samuel kUMASI- KROFOUM

Anonymous
I was also wondering the same thing i thought i have to post topics before i can buy from this site. now that you have clarify that issue am having.Am registering immediately I have been betting with my friends for a very long time, but none us have ever won before am sure going to give your sites method a try. i have lost too much money betting

41HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:57 am

Samuel101

I can now see the difference when i was a guest and when i became a member. lmost about 99 percent of the site is hidden from guest

Let me look around first to get acquainted to the place i haven't seen before
This site is big paa o

42HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:08 am

Peter Agovi

Anonymous
Guys i just cant take it anymore, 80 Ghana cides a month for Glo 10gig, i sometimes finish the entire data in 2 days and upon seeing this great venture i think i will register and test it for myself. thanks guys

Volta Region

43HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:49 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
It's good to hear of compliments and testimonies from all corners.

@Peter Agovi I can understand your frustration. You should endeavour to get registered to partake of all the amazing stuff on offer. HackGh is the new revolution!

44HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:18 am

Hamzah @ Nima

Anonymous
do you guys really mean this, i use to love Youtube videos and download them back in the days to sell in my campus but when tigo closed down their unlimited browsing,
i have never been able to sustain that my business which i was using to pay my fees. and make little money for chop chop.  hope i can get back to my glory days when i buy it. THANKS GUYS

Nima, Accra

45HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:42 am

Asante keneth from tamale

Anonymous
Am currently doing my national service in tamale, will it work in tamale and if i go back home to the Ashanti region will it still work or i have to buy a different fbt altogether? am confused

46HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 3 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:08 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@Hamzah this is 24/7 unlimited browsing and downloading.
@Asante these fbts work wherever you have mobile network coverage. No need to worry if you are in Tamale. We have a number of people using them in Tamale. As long as you have network coverage, you are good to go.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum