Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

HackGh Registration Now Opened Left1123%HackGh Registration Now Opened Right11 23% [ 26 ]
HackGh Registration Now Opened Left1172%HackGh Registration Now Opened Right11 72% [ 82 ]
HackGh Registration Now Opened Left115%HackGh Registration Now Opened Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

2HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:01 am

James12

Anonymous
I got here just today, only to find out out that registration is closed, Please could you open the registration. so we can all signup, A friend gave me this site and told me there are a lot of cheats and stuff here....... PLEASE HELP Shocked

3HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:59 am

Ericos1990

Anonymous
Admin, please open the registration so we can join the forum, we got here too late, its not like we were here never registered. Some of us are really new here not sure, You can see the number of guess online are many and are willing to join the forum, Please help us join the forum

4HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:42 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well guys, We are currently writing Seo for our contents at HackGh, However registration will only open per the vote that appears at the top,

@ this moment it seems you guys are winning, lets just wait and see what happens,

Most members haven't cast their vote yet, Waiting for HackGh Members to vote

Just make sure you cast your vote as well to increase the chances, Guest have access to cast vote here

5HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:23 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Due to the vote accumulated above shows clearly that registration should be open, Registration will be opened for guess to register @ HackGh, it will be open for limited time... Register now

6HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty the best Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:58 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
admin ur site is the best

7HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:31 am

Asare from dunkwa

Anonymous
Am glad for the help you have been rendering to Ghanaian, I have download full seasonal movies from you guys, Smallville Season 1 - 10 Complete series with Subtitles is the first i downloaded here, its nice paaa, thank you for seeding the files at 4mb, for i have tried for so many years to get a copy on it using torrent, it always fails at a point to get 20gig, and now all 77gig was downloaded in 2 days using my Vodafone broadband, Thanks for seeding and God bless you.. can you seed more seasonal movies for us and why don't your rename them to you site name so you can get all the credit. because you are doing a great job seeding them with your own personal funds.

8HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Edem

Anonymous
You are doing a great job helping Ghanaian to learn so much abt our networks, please don't close the registration because a lot of people are going to miss out if you do.
Thanks for your help. The freedom fbt is working alright but not to the speed i wanted, but thank you all the same great job. am able to use for my domestic stuffs.

Edem from volta region

9HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:44 am

Emmanuel ( K. poly )

Anonymous
Very Happy thanks for sharing such information with us, my room mate and I, are now browsing free in the hostel ( joy hostel, Asafo, kumasi.). We are students of Kumasi polytechnic, thank you and thumps up to you guys, hack all the way. don't close the registration so other student can benefit like us

Emmanuel ( K. poly )

10HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:58 am

Mohammed

Anonymous
Emmanuel and i are room mates, i have never browse free before on-till now, i event thought this free browsing thing is fake. my room mate talked about it all the time ,but i never believed him because i have never experience it before on-till you guys proved me wrong. and today i can also claim to be a benefactor of free browsing, thank you.

Mohammed (K.POLY)

11HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:17 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Emmanuel , Am very glad for your feedback and gratitude shown towards this forum. Have fun  on the net.

@Mohammed , Now that HackGh have prove you wrong. you might me scratching you head scratch  with the expression: hard i known, but its often at last

NEVER DOUBT WHAT A GHANIAN CAN DO?

There are true GURUS in Ghana, who can perform different types of hacks right here for your satisfaction.. . You can even learn them yourself. welcome to HackGh Community Forum

12HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:54 am

shata1

shata1
Contributor
for those saying that registration should be closed, if this site was to be closed will you be able to register?? i think registration should be opened forever...thanks

13HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:35 am

technology

technology
Contributor
this site is really rich in content

14HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:06 pm

George ( Accra)

Anonymous
You guys are really sacrificing your time for us, thank you for seeding the series, i have been able to download most of them at greater speed just finish downloading 24h at Work, i started 4 days ago. But we always switch the computers off when we close from work but i have download it in 4days, you guys rock. I am thinking off getting the free browsing for my girlfriend, am George

15HackGh Registration Now Opened Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
We welcome all you guys to Hackgh were living is hacking and hacking is living. The best among the rest and one of the few sites that gives away FBT's for FREE.

All you have to do is to stay glued to your computers and Believe.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum