Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Left1123%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Right11 23% [ 26 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Left1172%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Right11 72% [ 82 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Left115%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

1HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

46HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:08 am

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
@Hamzah this is 24/7 unlimited browsing and downloading.
@Asante these fbts work wherever you have mobile network coverage. No need to worry if you are in Tamale. We have a number of people using them in Tamale. As long as you have network coverage, you are good to go.

47HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:30 am

Asante keneth from tamale

Anonymous
Oh i see, thanks for the quick reply. currently going 2 catch a bus home, will do the registration after that. tnx man

48HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:08 am

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
hello please how do I unlock the fbt section?

49HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Either you work hard to become a contributor in the forum by comment/reply topic with constructive review and not short messages like you have been posting.

Or you just buy access to unlock Fbts.

50HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Abdul Jelil from tamale

Anonymous
Admin, yankudi, this means am sorry for my earlier comment. I never expected much speed, i though it was going to be slow. Am now downloading @400kbp now. i use to go to the cafe when ever i wanted to download big files but now your fbt have save me the time and hustle. Now i can stream my movies and series in my HD and also for the first sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep with comfort while my internet is still on.

Download files like games and software's files at the comfort of my home. I have updated all my software with new download, I  just downloaded Vlc 23MB under 1 minutes whiles i was still watching my YouTube videos in Hd.

HackGH. is the best thing that happened to me this Christmas. Thanks

51HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:19 am

kamara in OBUASI

Anonymous
So i can use any username to register and use that same username as my reference number when transferring the money. Can i use my nick name for registration or i have to use my real name because of the mobile money? Need a cheat badly. Kamara at zongo(Obuasi)

52HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:31 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Please you can use either your real name or nickname as your username. Any of them is accepted..
Note: the username u will used to register at hackgh must be the name u shld use as your refrence number when u make payment... Thank u

53HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:04 pm

GYAMFI

Anonymous
i already have a formula already but is not that effective i will like try yours and see. THANKS.

abi you said we can use awanna nickname name register for here?

54HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@Gyamfi...hackgh's hack is 100% guarantee and it's very effective. Try it yourselve and u will testify it.. For the username, you can use ur nickname to register... Thank you.

55HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:02 am

Donald -kintampo

Anonymous
Am very happy with the cheat i have download tons of movies and series and my hard disk is now full, will be buying an external disk today. HACKGH you are the best

56HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:20 am

Obosom yogut Legon

Anonymous
So you gat this initiative going on and i was about to miss out, its really good i found you guys, from the comments i think i will just register and be part of this initiative. the last time i streamed a movie was about a year ago . i hope this works ok for me.

57HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:31 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
You are all very welcome to our community. Don't hesitate to register. Stay online 24/7, stream HD videos. And there's more. This is only the beginning.

58HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:28 am

kutin Accra

Anonymous
This forum looks so different from the others i have visited. you own looks great and so many functions unlike other false site and forum i have payed visit to in the past. Am listening to Yaa-Pono-1-Man-1000-feat-Shuga-Kwame, really nice music i have played since last night.

Good job HACKGH Very Happy

59HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Well Kutin that's very good to know. Do well to register and be part of our community. You are very welcome.

60HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Condomson (K.N.U.S.T)

Anonymous
You guys are the best, i never knew there was a forum like this in Ghana

the series are complete and very fast when downloading. for the last 4 days, i have spent a lot of my time in this forum. i think i will go in for the free browsing first whiles i save money for the betting hack. THANK YOU HACKGH.

61HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 4 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:13 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's good to know. But do well to register so you can have access to all the great stuff available to registered members. You are very welcome.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum