Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Left1123%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Right11 23% [ 26 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Left1172%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Right11 72% [ 82 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Left115%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

1HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

61HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:13 pm

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
That's good to know. But do well to register so you can have access to all the great stuff available to registered members. You are very welcome.

62HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:04 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Condomson (K.N.U.S.T) wrote:You guys are the best, i never knew there was a forum like this in Ghana

the series are complete and very fast when downloading. for the last 4 days, i have spent a lot of my time in this forum. i think i will go in for the free browsing first whiles i save money for the betting hack. THANK YOU HACKGH.

You're always welcome bro. I'm glad you too download series from this site and are convinced to go in for the free browsing.
Its really a good thing to do cos you are going to save lots of money on bundles and credits..
But i urge to keep it very safe when u get it cos the more it spreads the easier it may be detected..

HACKGH FOR LIFE

63HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:47 am

Bounty Killer (KNUST)

Anonymous
i have been enjoying your tutorials and am very pleased with the site. i also like the way things are very transparent at the site. i think i will buy the free browsing first while i prepare money to buy the betting hack. thanks

64HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:06 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@bounty killer You are very welcome. This is a community for all. You would want to move fast because there are going to be price reviews soon.

65HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 am

Danial Asuman - UG Legon

Anonymous
You guys are amazing, i think this hackgh forum knocks the so called free browsing site out there to the ground, i was a little afraid it was fraud but to my excitement i was giving access two separate networks after i made payment. i have downloaded about 211gig of movies and series in my first week. I will like to thank you guys for the free browsing.

kudos hackgh

66HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:46 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
We're glad you have a testimony for yourself. Why don't you go ahead a register to be a full member. Wheew !! 211GB is quite a lot. You are very welcome bro.

67HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:29 am

Danial Asuman - UG Legon

Anonymous
I have already register . I have never used a cheat before, i didn't even know that there was such a thing like it. i have always been buying data since 2002, Today i don't even know what to say to you guys? I was totally shocked when i started browsing and downloading at high speeds for free .I love movies and series that why am very grateful for cheat that make me access them for free, thank you WhIPL4$h.

68HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Adjei Desmond ( Accra )

Anonymous
Hello there guys, Am a web designer and would like to know how do i make an image appear at my site like yours because i have tried many years to do something similar like yours but i think this is even beautiful than i imagined. Please am willing to pay if you wish to sell it to me.

69HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:57 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Adjei Desmond, Sorry Man, these are the kind of signature that differentiate our forum from others, other forums cant copy such css function, its authenticate our site because we are the only forum in Ghana with that function. Am glad you like it, but its not for sale.

Hint: Consider using css instead. you should also make sure there is time, image size, behavior on each line. Remember there are a lot of options and behavior you can pick and use when using css.... Good luck

70HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Adjei Desmond ( Accra )

Anonymous
Am already a registered member here. the fact is i thought you will get angry if i asked you about it and i was also afraid you were going to ban or delete my account from the forum. i got ban in a certain forum for just asking about some Evil or Very Mad stupid Christmas tree shaking at the forum. All these while i was using java script instead of Css, thank you for the tips @phAnt0m DrAcON.

71HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:29 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Well...HackGh is different from other forums and am glad you found out yourself how different HackGh is..... Welcome to HackGh, enjoy the forum

72HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 am

Gideon - Tema

Anonymous
Am Gideon and 48 years old, probability older than most of you here. Every time i use the internet, i always make sure to check on HackGh for new tips and tricks. I really like the technology tips from this forum, thats where i always spend most of my time when ever i visit this site. Am very happy with the Chrome remote connection recently posted at HackGh, i can now connect to my home computer from work and it was also easy to apply. Thank you HackGh.

73HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:29 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Wow. Thanks very much boss. HackGh is the new revolution. We hope you do register to be a full member on the forum.

74HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Hamza TAMALE

Anonymous
I will be fool if i don't register now because it seems all i can see is good new here , good news there, this forum be too much, i just cant get my eyes of it. Let me just register and stop this long talk.

75HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm glad you know you are missing great things in the forum. Register and start enjoying the best forum in Ghana.

76HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 5 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:05 am

Kovi from Volta

Anonymous
A friend recommended me here but am finding it hard to register , any help? i really need the free browsing badly

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum