Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:48 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
First topic message reminder :

1. Sign up an account with your freedom @ www.yourfreedom.net , AFTER SIGNUP MAKE SURE YOU ACTIVATE THE LINK THEY WILL SEND TO YOUR EMAIL..create as many accounts as u can cus im goin to work out some magics
2. Download your freedom software from http://www.your-freedom.net/index.php?id=downloads
After proper sign up and download, configure your computer as shown in the picture illustration below.
Step 1:- Install the software, after a successful installation, launch the software and it will look like the picture below.
Step 2:- Click on configure and a new window will pop out where you can configure it.
In the new window, configure it as shown below.
=>Address: ems12.your-freedom.de
Port: 53
Connection Mode: DNS
Tweaks: None

Step 3:- Click on “account information” tab and insert the username and password you use to register on www.your-freedom.net
Step 4:-Click on Save and Exit below the tab then return to the main window. Then click on the port tab and click on the 4 boxes(socks4/5..webproxy port...relay for others..flatten traffic burst-))
After proper configuration as shown in the steps above, exit the software and relaunch it again and leave it to connect it self.
HOW TO CONFIGURE BROWSER AND OTHE APLLICATIONS LIKE SYPE NA D MESSENGERS AND GAMES
You have one more step to go to finish the whole configuration. The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your:
Http proxy: 127.0.0.1 port: 8080
Socks Host: 127.0.0.1 port: 1080
Set the rest of the proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080
I other applications like sype, please insert the proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 8080 in the proxy settings of the application to get it working

THE MAGICS: after u hav exhausted ur bandwiths ... change ur mac address and time zone and use a different username and password in other to connect again..

guys try it out and let me see ur feedbaks

61GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:33 am

wflexible

Active Newbie
i was once using this cheat buh i stoped cus anytime i register from your-freedom website and use it for sometime, they say that the new account that i have register has already used the "try before use"
pls do you have any idea to this problem.thanks in advance

62GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:39 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
you are welcome

63GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:51 pm

hackme

hackme
Active Newbie
my glo sim will never connect, please any help

64GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:03 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
oh make sure you follow all the procedures well cus is still working

65GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:19 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
so sad that i am still having problems with my mac installer smh. anyone uses mac on here that has installed the your-freedom stuff

66GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:56 pm

hackme

hackme
Active Newbie
is cool, I got a new Sim, is connecting fine thanks

67GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:53 am

Patrickgh

Active Newbie
mine not working

68GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:13 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
you need to read the entire topic as you can find solutions to your problem, if after reading the entire topic you cant get it working, you have to specific what the problem is, Cus am clueless about how to help you

69GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:33 pm

donray

Active Newbie
i wil try it and give u d feedback

70GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:23 am

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
oke #donray. yeah its still working on both Glo and Airtel but this topic is for Glo and if you want Airtel as well you can kindly go through the topics in Airtel for it. thank you Smile

71GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu May 04, 2017 4:44 pm

asareJoseph

asareJoseph
there is a new glo free browsing but it uses proxy settings but still blazing with high idm download speed

72GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri May 05, 2017 2:51 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@asareJoseph if you have some knowledge to share do well to create a new topic in the appropriate forum. Let's stay on track.

73GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 5 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:32 am

Edemckross

Edemckross
Active Newbie
Okay

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum