Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

1GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:48 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
First topic message reminder :

1. Sign up an account with your freedom @ www.yourfreedom.net , AFTER SIGNUP MAKE SURE YOU ACTIVATE THE LINK THEY WILL SEND TO YOUR EMAIL..create as many accounts as u can cus im goin to work out some magics
2. Download your freedom software from http://www.your-freedom.net/index.php?id=downloads
After proper sign up and download, configure your computer as shown in the picture illustration below.
Step 1:- Install the software, after a successful installation, launch the software and it will look like the picture below.
Step 2:- Click on configure and a new window will pop out where you can configure it.
In the new window, configure it as shown below.
=>Address: ems12.your-freedom.de
Port: 53
Connection Mode: DNS
Tweaks: None

Step 3:- Click on “account information” tab and insert the username and password you use to register on www.your-freedom.net
Step 4:-Click on Save and Exit below the tab then return to the main window. Then click on the port tab and click on the 4 boxes(socks4/5..webproxy port...relay for others..flatten traffic burst-))
After proper configuration as shown in the steps above, exit the software and relaunch it again and leave it to connect it self.
HOW TO CONFIGURE BROWSER AND OTHE APLLICATIONS LIKE SYPE NA D MESSENGERS AND GAMES
You have one more step to go to finish the whole configuration. The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your:
Http proxy: 127.0.0.1 port: 8080
Socks Host: 127.0.0.1 port: 1080
Set the rest of the proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080
I other applications like sype, please insert the proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 8080 in the proxy settings of the application to get it working

THE MAGICS: after u hav exhausted ur bandwiths ... change ur mac address and time zone and use a different username and password in other to connect again..

guys try it out and let me see ur feedbaks

31GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
im still facing the same problem so if anybody have many account, he shld give me one to try and see what happens.... thanks you

32GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:49 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
lets be clear on something, if you are giving help in the forum i suggest you follow the steps giving to you, you must also work to achieve it, i gave you 3 steps to follow, that's how to fix your freedom authentication issues since 2004 till now....

how does this help in solving issues in the forum not sure . Twisted Evil PLEASE CREATE YOU OWN ACCOUNT. AND LET US KNOW YOUR FEED BACK, Somehow you are learning how to create your cheats in the future. study Please follow all the steps to get it working....

33GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:29 pm

larbi

its works but slow

34GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have done that already but still

35GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:28 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
wat error does it report?

36GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
it's working now... thanks to everybody... bigupps!!

37GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:17 am

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
it is too slow

38GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:24 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yeah because it's dns

39GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:39 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes sure

40GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:34 am

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Very very slow indeed

41GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:23 am

wasty

Contributor
mine cant even open a page any help

42GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:27 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Actually Dns is generally slow. You can try to use the try before you buy option and if it works fast then you proceed to purchase a total freedom premium...

43GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Please who knows the codes for checking whether a person has subscribed to any Glo service.

44GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:08 am

emmaus

emmaus
Active Newbie
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:Actually Dns is generally slow. You can try to use the try before you buy option and if it works fast then you proceed to purchase a total freedom premium...

buying premum will not help. the dns protocol does not use high speed as its only purpose is to send queries to the dns server. it is gonna be slow no matter how much bandwidth you have

45GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:50 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thats why i said u should use the try before you buy and see if it would load faster.. The total freedom at the try before you buy run very fast when i tried it.

46GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 3 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:49 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
i have been trying to download the mac version of the freedom vpn but after downloading it always tells me that the app is damaged. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum