Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Empty EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:34 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You can extend your freedom with just one account to more than 60 minutes simply stopping the connection and changing the servers every 30 minutes and closing your freedom and its processes completely by using task manager before opening it again

2EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:59 am

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Have any of you guyz tried this.so that we can make it better

3EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Not yet, i will do that and give u a reply when I try it. hope it works.

4EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:34 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I will  try it ASAP. But how about the speed? Is there any way to improve it without the voucher?

5EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:22 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah it works but my problem is how can you use their "try before use" on a new account created
i have been credit several accounts but all they say is i have used their "try before use" options which i havent...thank you

6EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:28 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I have tried many process before concerning " try before buy " option, including clearing the registry, uninstalling the freedom software , changing usernames and more, None of the worked accept these 2 methods which is very unlikely anyone will try....

1. Creating multiple user accounts on your computer, anytime you wont to use the try before buy, you have to create a new freedom account and a new user account on your pc, you also have to install freedom software again... it takes too much time and effort to do this...

2. You have to install new OS,new freedom account before you can use the try "before you buy".

* I never liked any of these methods, because it usually waste my time and takes much effort to achieve that...,but it works 100% all the time.

7EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: EXTENDING 60 MINUTES OF YOUR FREEDOM Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:21 am

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
oh oke thanks #phAnt0m i will try with the creating of new accout on a new user on the pc but please what software can i use to uninstall your-freedom and its registry from the pc
thank you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum