You are not connected. Please login or register

help with your freedom vpn

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved help with your freedom vpn Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:01 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i need help on how to bypass your freedom vpn user time restriction and also if any one can get their premium accounts for free they should send it to me.

2Solved Re: help with your freedom vpn Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:48 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
We had your-freedom cheat in the past and i remember we discussed this issue in the commentary of these topics, make sure you check all the comments under the topic am going to give.....

Airtel freedom cheat link  Click Here

Glo freedom cheat link  Click Here

you can ask further help if you don't find what you are looking for

3Solved Re: help with your freedom vpn Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:02 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Ok but does any one know have their premium account

4Solved Re: help with your freedom vpn Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:13 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You might be looking for crack to use your provisional account as unlimited, if that the case i insist you read the comment like a suggested, however if you wont to have genuine premium account then you can contact @candyman at the buy and sell area and pay for it.

Contact @Candyman Click Here

5Solved Re: help with your freedom vpn Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:29 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Here is another way to crack limitation on your-freedom software.

scratch I have tried many process before concerning " try before buy " option, including clearing the registry, uninstalling the freedom software , changing usernames and more, None of them worked accept these 2 methods which is very unlikely anyone will try....

help with your freedom vpn 3196399158 When you create a fresh account at the freedom site, you are allowed to try the premium for free for some days by using " try before buy " option in the freedom software, you will get the premium speed and also connect to all the servers including paid servers.

1. Creating multiple user accounts on your computer, anytime you wont to use the " try before buy ", you have to create a new freedom account and a new user account on your pc, you also have to install freedom software again... it takes too much time and effort to do this...

2. You have to install new OS,new freedom account before you can use the try "before you buy".

* I never liked any of these methods, because it usually waste my time and takes much effort to achieve that...,but it works 100% all the time.

6Solved Re: help with your freedom vpn Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:16 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Ok thanks..........I have been trying to use its dns server to browse for free but it's not working properly it connects for some and then stops working in a few minutes.....I was doing this because I heard that most of the networks are vulnerable to dns

7Solved Re: help with your freedom vpn Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:26 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
It true about the Dns gig you just mentioned, it works on both Glo and Airtel. Dns connection have slow speed and constant disconnection, remember your-freedom limits your speed to only 64kpb if you are a free account user on an already slow Dns connection, this means your pages are going to take a long time to load and downloads of 10mb may take upto 2 hours...

Tunnel Guru is another software that uses Dns, its quiet fast and stable, i will guide you to a topic that contains the download link and also the configuration with screen shots, you can try your hands on that and see

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum