Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:48 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
First topic message reminder :

1. Sign up an account with your freedom @ www.yourfreedom.net , AFTER SIGNUP MAKE SURE YOU ACTIVATE THE LINK THEY WILL SEND TO YOUR EMAIL..create as many accounts as u can cus im goin to work out some magics
2. Download your freedom software from http://www.your-freedom.net/index.php?id=downloads
After proper sign up and download, configure your computer as shown in the picture illustration below.
Step 1:- Install the software, after a successful installation, launch the software and it will look like the picture below.
Step 2:- Click on configure and a new window will pop out where you can configure it.
In the new window, configure it as shown below.
=>Address: ems12.your-freedom.de
Port: 53
Connection Mode: DNS
Tweaks: None

Step 3:- Click on “account information” tab and insert the username and password you use to register on www.your-freedom.net
Step 4:-Click on Save and Exit below the tab then return to the main window. Then click on the port tab and click on the 4 boxes(socks4/5..webproxy port...relay for others..flatten traffic burst-))
After proper configuration as shown in the steps above, exit the software and relaunch it again and leave it to connect it self.
HOW TO CONFIGURE BROWSER AND OTHE APLLICATIONS LIKE SYPE NA D MESSENGERS AND GAMES
You have one more step to go to finish the whole configuration. The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your:
Http proxy: 127.0.0.1 port: 8080
Socks Host: 127.0.0.1 port: 1080
Set the rest of the proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080
I other applications like sype, please insert the proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 8080 in the proxy settings of the application to get it working

THE MAGICS: after u hav exhausted ur bandwiths ... change ur mac address and time zone and use a different username and password in other to connect again..

guys try it out and let me see ur feedbaks

46GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:49 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
i have been trying to download the mac version of the freedom vpn but after downloading it always tells me that the app is damaged. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance

47GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:23 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The mac and android version of your freedom are working really well, i suggest you try downloading by goggling it, and downloading from a different source, i am not using a mac Os , it going to be hard for me to try and confirm it working using windows Os, your best bet is to download from a different source.....

48GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:59 am

kobby98

kobby98
Active Newbie
i tried it on windows 8.1 and it can only connect when i have credit or bundle but even with that the speed becomes slow

49GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:00 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

This topic is still GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT, don't miss up any settings or hack, STAY ON TOPIC IN THE FORUM. Thank you

50GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:20 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
kobby98 wrote:i tried it on windows 8.1 and it can only connect when i have credit or bundle but even with that the speed becomes slow

IF you cant tell us the problem you encountered, then you cant  get help from the forum, you start posting discouraging comments and prevent others from even using it, what error did you face, when you opened a site what happened, what message did you get.

IF YOU CANT PROVIDE SUCH INFORMATION, YOU CANT GET HELP HERE..

Its working across all windows Platform, you might have done something wrong, tell us the problem you encounter so we can help you fix yours to browse free, Am very sure its not from your windows 8. 1, you can see a lots of confirmation on the forum.

POINT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER....

1. Read the instruction carefully and follow it again
2. Consider changing your sim card

51GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Is it fast?

52GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:14 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Not really, but is fairly ok for day to day use, and you cant use it for heavy downloads or streams, just as it have been repeated throughout the forum, DNS is a slow protocol and this cheat happens to be a DNS cheat.

53GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:01 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes you are right i even get some of their premium account and was still slow so i subscribed some mb on thie sim and when i connected it was getting more than 1mb

54GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:22 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
augustine111222 wrote:yes you are right i even get some of their premium account and was still slow so i subscribed some mb on thie sim and when i connected it was getting more than 1mb

how do i get a premium account?

55GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:22 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
you have to register and purchase it but i dont think will be necessary cus even when u get it will be slow

56GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:03 pm

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Save ur money my frnd

57GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:23 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes you right save your money there is a lot of free browsing here just unlock them

58GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:07 am

pabcref

pabcref
Active Newbie
I need free browsing badly so I want to start with this so I can use it to post and get more coins to unlock faster browsing cheat thank you to the one that post the fbt

59GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:12 am

kiwi833

Active Newbie
aight will do so, thanks bro

60GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:22 am

*skullp

*skullp
Active Newbie
keep it up bro

61GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT - Page 4 Empty Re: GLO + YOUR FREEDOM FBT Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:33 am

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i was once using this cheat buh i stoped cus anytime i register from your-freedom website and use it for sometime, they say that the new account that i have register has already used the "try before use"
pls do you have any idea to this problem.thanks in advance

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum