Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) - Page 2 S.1G_305x_7 1GB Data Bundle GH₵ 25

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) - Page 2 S.5G_305x_7 5GB Data Bundle GH₵ 75

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) - Page 2 S.10G_305x_7 10GB Data Bundle GH₵ 125

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) - Page 2 S.20G_305x_7 20GB Data Bundle GH₵ 205

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) - Page 2 S.50G_305x_7 50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445

AM currently subscribe 50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445 and its truly an awesome speed of 2mb -6mb per seconds, i have never seen such speed in Ghana before...................

The pages open faster like jet.............it takes less than a second to load a page, Now am a on true high speed,

STEAMS VIDEOS NON STOP, I also get to connect my Xbox One to that bad boy on the block(Surfline). Playing online games is going to be awesome, with this speeds we hocked for life.

50GB Data Bundle
GH₵ 445
Product Description

Roll Over: Keep your leftovers

With most data plans you buy from other providers, you play a game we like to call "Watch the Calendar" - you get so worried that they will take your unused data at the end of the month that you get anxious and start looking for things to do with the data so you don't lose it. Well, with Surfline's data bundles you can stop worrying. Just buy another bundle before the current one expires and extend your validity period and keep rolling over all that unused data. No fuss. No problem.

Auto-Renewal: Refresh, Repeat, Restore

Most prepaid data plans involve a monotonous monthly purchasing process. Surfline eliminates that hassle for those who choose to automatically renew their plan. For the auto-renewal to occur customers will need to have a cash balance on their account greater than or equal to the price of the data bundle to which they are subscribed. It’s like a postpaid-prepaid plan.

Account Suspension: Take a Timeout

Your unused data shouldn’t disappear just because you leave the country or can't use your account for an extended period of time for some reason. With Surfline, customers can suspend their account for a period of up to 3 months by visiting a Surfline store. During this timeout customers will not lose any of their existing benefits. When you return, your account will just pick up from where you left it because that’s fair.

PLEASE DROP YOUR REVIEW OF THIS PRODUCT BELOW, NOW LET ME SAY GOODBYE TO VODAFONE BROADBAND(LANDLINES) NETWORK, MTN HIGH PRICES, TIGO SLOW SPEED, AIRTEL CONTROL FREAK, AND EXPRESSO CMDA CRAP........ WE HOSTING THE SITE USING SURFLINE, NOW GUYS OUR SITE HOOKED TO SURFLINE

shata1

Contributor
hmmmmmmmmmmm asem ooooooooooooooooooo

afise24

Surfline is not yet nationwide waiting to grab it when it arrives in upper west

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Then you will wait for donkey years

wasty

Contributor
why will we wait till donkey years cuz i heard kumasi is next

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Cnt wait to download at 5 to 10 mb

sammy64

hey where can get surfline

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
Good speed but their data is too expensive

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Surfline should please increase their coverage .I know they are working on it, but with the pace at which they are moving it will take them a damn long time to reach my town.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum