Administrator
Administrator

Surfline Router +50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445

Surfline Router +50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445 _MG_0268_1_465x465_7

Surfline Router

GH₵ 0

Product Description
Original Price: GH¢ 855
Perfect for the home or office; the Surfline Router is every bit as fun, as it is functional
GET THIS DEVICE FOR FREE
For a limited time only, purchase a 50GB data bundle at your nearest Surfline store or authorized retailer and get a Surfline Router device at no extra cost.
Click here to learn more about the WOWerful Promotion.

Key Features

• Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n access point & 2x2 MIMO, 4 SSID configuration and WPS supported
  • LTE Cat4
  • FDD LTE: Download speed up to 150Mbps/Upload speed up to 50Mbps @20MHz
  • High-speed Data Services

System Requirements

• Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows7, Windows8
  • Mac OS 10.6 and 10.8 with latest upgrades
  • Hardware system should meet the recommended requirements for the installed OS version.

Recommended Bundle

Surfline Router +50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445 S.50G_305x_7
50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
50GB Data Bundle for GH₵ 445 with great upload and download speed? Hmmm, its a package most banks here in ghana needs for their banking. Actually, we are sick and tired of the "THE LINKS IS DOWN" motto they always say when we go to the banks to make transactions. With this wonderful package from Surfline, I think our problems have being EASILY solved.YES, you heard me right, EASILY solved. Its also a good one for those of us who love to download and watch movies, music , games and the rest online. Our problem have being solved. No need to worry about fast internet anymore. No more fake 3G we always see on top of our phones and modems but unable to OPEN even Google. From now we are going to ENJOY 4G internet speed.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
THIS IS THE PACKAGE AM USING NOW...did i mention of the bonus package of 100%of my data..... Igot 100gig and have 21gig of data so far, Am just impressed by the speed and stability when using it,, trust me the speed is what Ghanians haven't seen or experience before

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
So this means Im gonna get 10GIG for 75 cedis plus a modem? wow, Im so late to get this. I just have to find time and get to any of their centers for one. Im missing something great.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
yES OH 5gig x 2 @MherlynEmhr3z, you are going to get 10 gig plus the modem, and a life time 100% bonus of data you buy from them for life. that awesome, all data you buy will be increased by by the same amount you bought it.

branzy

Active Newbie
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:yES OH  5gig x 2 @MherlynEmhr3z, you are going to get 10 gig plus the modem, and a life time 100% bonus of data you buy from them for life. that awesome, all data you buy will be increased by by the same amount you bought it.
yep doubled the price

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
Well its good you are enjoying yourself already..
really when are they gonna lauch in Kumasi

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This how internet packages is suppose to be. Less expensive with More speed. Is like only buying the router and they giving you FREE bundles just suspended my Vodafone adsl going in for the MIFI package thanx @phAnt0m DrAcON for the discovery.

branzy

Active Newbie
this package will be awesome . admin is killing the speed

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Guy tell me if you get your hands on this package, the best speed ever to hit Ghana, what are you going to do with all this speed and massive data ? what are you going to download?

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
WOWerful craaaazy i just downloaded a bluray movie of 1gig in less than 10 min. whaaat sufline line all the way

branzy

Active Newbie
i pack more stuffs waiting to download with surfline when it gets to sunyani lol

shata1

shata1
Contributor
Branzy 10years dat ooooo.... hehehe Very Happy

branzy

Active Newbie
@shata1 hehhe i can seee ooooooo lol

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
just waiting for these guys to spread their wings to tardi

Sponsored content