Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM )

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) S.1G_305x_7 1GB Data Bundle GH₵ 25

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) S.5G_305x_7 5GB Data Bundle GH₵ 75

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) S.10G_305x_7 10GB Data Bundle GH₵ 125

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) S.20G_305x_7 20GB Data Bundle GH₵ 205

SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) S.50G_305x_7 50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445

AM currently subscribe 50GB Data Bundle GH₵ 445 and its truly an awesome speed of 2mb -6mb per seconds, i have never seen such speed in Ghana before...................

The pages open faster like jet.............it takes less than a second to load a page, Now am a on true high speed,

STEAMS VIDEOS NON STOP, I also get to connect my Xbox One to that bad boy on the block(Surfline). Playing online games is going to be awesome, with this speeds we hocked for life.

50GB Data Bundle
GH₵ 445
Product Description

Roll Over: Keep your leftovers

With most data plans you buy from other providers, you play a game we like to call "Watch the Calendar" - you get so worried that they will take your unused data at the end of the month that you get anxious and start looking for things to do with the data so you don't lose it. Well, with Surfline's data bundles you can stop worrying. Just buy another bundle before the current one expires and extend your validity period and keep rolling over all that unused data. No fuss. No problem.

Auto-Renewal: Refresh, Repeat, Restore

Most prepaid data plans involve a monotonous monthly purchasing process. Surfline eliminates that hassle for those who choose to automatically renew their plan. For the auto-renewal to occur customers will need to have a cash balance on their account greater than or equal to the price of the data bundle to which they are subscribed. It’s like a postpaid-prepaid plan.

Account Suspension: Take a Timeout

Your unused data shouldn’t disappear just because you leave the country or can't use your account for an extended period of time for some reason. With Surfline, customers can suspend their account for a period of up to 3 months by visiting a Surfline store. During this timeout customers will not lose any of their existing benefits. When you return, your account will just pick up from where you left it because that’s fair.

PLEASE DROP YOUR REVIEW OF THIS PRODUCT BELOW, NOW LET ME SAY GOODBYE TO VODAFONE BROADBAND(LANDLINES) NETWORK, MTN HIGH PRICES, TIGO SLOW SPEED, AIRTEL CONTROL FREAK, AND EXPRESSO CMDA CRAP........ WE HOSTING THE SITE USING SURFLINE, NOW GUYS OUR SITE HOOKED TO SURFLINE

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Woooooow! 2mb - 6mb that's more than amazing, a true 4g newtwork indeed, can't wait to have area coverage.....go Surfline...

mcblay

mcblay
Active Newbie
dats grt, but surfline has to improve on this speed. 4G is 100mbps theorotically. Was happy when they announced in the media they were getting abt 25mbps in pratical. but still half a loaf is better than none.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
They only started, but look at the speed now, Ghanaian are now going to enjoy speed the haven't seen before, i funk they are still working on it.... I just downloaded the star wars series of 11 gig in the movie cat.... under 3 hours...this is awesome speed......

Waiting on those using SURFLINE DATA BUNDLE (5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ) Avatar_65731eacc494_40 Surfline to comment about it....

Imaging my excitement because of great speed,

*THE STAR WARS ANIMATION IS AWESOME

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

mcblay

mcblay
Active Newbie
hell yeah, i can c the excitement thru ur diction. Have a grt time surfing admin.

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:They only started but look at the speed at the speed , i funk they are still working on it.... I just downloaded the star wars series of 11 gig in the movie cat.... under 3 hours...this is awesome speed......

Imaging my excitement because of great speed,

*THE STAR WARS ANIMATION IS AWESOME,
wat! 11 gig within 3hrs, my gracious....its seriously woooooooow!

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Surfline's data bundles are quite affordable because if you are paying GH₵ 25 for 1GB with a 4G reliable speed where you wont have to wait for minutes before you are able to open pages then its very good.
In-fact, 5MB TO 10MB SPEED ON IDM ? OMG, this so great and I cant wait to get my hands on their USB modem to give it a try. This is just the beginning and i believe by the time they make an upgrade on their speed, we are really going to enjoy true internet speed.
NO MORE: slow tigo internt, vodafone On and Off internet, and so on.
I hope we all enjoy their services. Also, its my hope that it gets to the other parts of the nation very soon as possible.

storm4real

We all admit its damn fast but they r also here to join the train of ISP leechers who sell internet to us at such high prices.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
But if you do the calculation carefully, it cheaper than all the other networks, come to think of it, they double every data you buy, that why is cheaper than any other network in Ghana, only glo might come close to it, this is far better than others and am not even talking about the speed it offers

Can you tell me which network is cheaper than this offer?

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I don't really get it when people says Surfliner is expensive . I guess they are doing their calculations wrong. Looking at the bundle being received and the prize at which is going for and above all the speed rate, what else can we ask for? I was using Vodafone downloader adsl which is also noted for its fast speed but after critical analysis with the prizes and the services I will go in for SURFLINE because it offers 4 times the speed of what I used.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I agree with you @raspat. The priority of most users is to get the download over and done with.
I think the rollover feature is great too. Whatever unused data is preserved and added up on your next purchase.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
storm4real wrote:We all admit its damn fast but they r also here to join the train of ISP leechers who sell internet to us at such high prices.

Yes could have attracted more customers if they had lowered their prices ,  a lot of student wont to migrate on it , but the price is just too much for them... I do agree is a bit too pricy for many Ghanaian today

ISP leechers  are does that confuse you with so many different short codes... they also force you to take lectures and becoming someone expert in short codes, In-fact they were schooling us, wasting our time. We can all agree on does networks in questions, telling us to wake up at nite and subscribe to some ridiculous short code, then will also give you 3am to 5am to use, Even then it will be 2g network, cant even download 100mb to 1gig , and you have to pay 2.50cides for all these stress .

Aaa eye asem o

Everyday some new short code will pop up,

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Hehehe...now that's an interesting twist. But I hear another 4G operator is prepping to launch soon with very competitive prices. Let's see what happens after that.

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
waiting for surfline to reach my town......

shata1

shata1
Contributor
hmmmmmmmmmmm asem ooooooooooooooooooo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum