Administrator
Administrator

Surfline MiFi + 20GB Data Bundle GH₵ 205

Surfline MiFi + 20GB Data Bundle GH₵ 205 11_1_465x465_7
[left]Surfline MiFi

GH₵ 0

Product Description
Original Price: GH¢ 555
Share the benefits of Surfline 4G LTE with friends and family on the go with the Surfline MiFi.
GET THIS DEVICE FOR FREE
For a limited time only, purchase a 20GB data bundle at your nearest Surfline store or authorised retailer and get a Surfline MiFi device at no extra cost.
Click here to learn more about the WOWerful Promotion.

Key Features:

• Wi-Fi 2*2; Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
  • Support 802.11n 2.4G/5G
  • Up to 11 users (10 WiFi + 1 USB)
  • LTE Cat4
  • Download speed: 150Mbps/Upload speed: 50Mbps
  • Support Double External Antenna Interface
  • microSD Card Slot (Up to 32G)

Requirements:

• Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
  • Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with latest updates
  • Hardware system should meet the recommended requirements for the installed OS version 

Highlights:

• Able to connect with Tablets, PCs, notebooks and different types of Wi-Fi devices
  • Friendly user interface
  • Battery: 1780mAh (Maximum LTE 6 hours working and 300 hours stand-by battery)

Surfline MiFi + 20GB Data Bundle GH₵ 205 S.20G_305x_7
*Depending on the state of network and environment 

Recommended Bundle:

20GB Data Bundle GH₵ 205

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total

branzy

Active Newbie
this is really wwwwwwooowwww
but it can be decoded by dc-unlocker

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
decode for what? you don't need any decoding because if you use mtn or any other network( I.s.p), you wont get the 4g reception. Surfline is the only company in Ghana with the 4g technology.

THE MOST INTERESTING PART IS THE LIFE TIME BONUS OFFER: which offers 100% bonus of your data, MEANING 40GIG of data for the rest of your life anytime you top up with this package

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
Hope they have come to stay... Very Happy

branzy

Active Newbie
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:decode for what? you don't need any decoding because if you use mtn or any other network( I.s.p), you wont get the 4g reception. Surfline is the only company in Ghana with the 4g technology.

THE MOST INTERESTING PART IS THE LIFE TIME BONUS OFFER: which offers 100% bonus of your data, MEANING 40GIG of data for the rest of your life anytime you top up with this package
surfline is having support for 3g so will will be awesome if is decoded

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Yes it does have support for 3g, what am saying is, if you put 3g sim card s like mtn. it will search for the mtn reception hence connecting to it and you will get the same speed as a modem of 3g, same slow speed. My point is its not worth the hustle to decode the modem, when surfline is cheaper, faster, smarter and run like jet plane why would you even need a slow network again............

If only you were in my shoes and enjoying this amazing speed am talking about..... You will understand what i mean........

drdays

It will be good if the Mifi can be unlocked.
I currently have surfline Mifi and the speed is incredible. But coverage is limited to Accra for the moment. If I have to travel outside Accra then I have to make alternate internet arrangements for all my Wifi capable devices (carry multiple dongles etc).
However if it is unlocked then I just have to swap sims and put in another sim and bundle for a short time (24 hrs or 1 week) depending on how long I'm going to stay.
I hope hackgh folks can crack the MiFi.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This is still hackgh, even if we will unlock it and put nothing in it, it still essential that we hack all devices related to any  network in Ghana , including surfline... we will surly get there..... However its very crucial that you guys can check the model and specs of the surfline modem and mifi devices and post it here, so we can start on the related hacks............

I have already created a category for it long time ago just under the surfline section of this forum, all available surfline dongles can be researched and hack there

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum