Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

166Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:16 am

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
I think it still works... Actually i haven't been using that ever since it started even when it was 1gh... At first when you dial *125#, you see a message indicating that subscription, thus 5gh to browse unlimited from 12-6 am... But now whenever i try to check my bundle balance, i don't see that message anymore.. I guess it can only be confirmed by those that use it but i think it still does,..

167Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:13 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The autorenewal still works on the airtel sika kokoo promo but when bundling don't use the autorenewal option because it would just  replace your already bundled data with a new 750mb instead of making it 1.5gb. I am starting to believe there are telecommunication workers who are members on this page. There come here to find loop holes in their networks and go and rectify them. We have to find measures to this problem.

Last edited by willspanner on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

168Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:14 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
This is not good at all for us. Some of us have been accumulating that data for some time now. And this came without warning. I guess you enjoy it while it lasts. Nothing actually lasts forever. Hmmm Airtel......Sad But let's look at the brighter side of things... It's still 750mb for 1 cedi. It's one of the best, if not the best you can find in the country at the moment.

169Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This offer, with all these difficulties is still way better than most of the data plans we have in the country. This offer expires at exactly 11:59 pm each day.

What I also learned is that the 24 Hours we enjoyed was a sort of promotion they gave us. 750mb for 1 cedi is still awesome. What airtel needs is a little bit of consistency in their offers.

Take my scenario for instance. I registered for sika kokoo yesterday at 11: 49 pm without knowing the 24 hour offer is now off. it expired exactly 10 minutes after registration. The funny aspect of the issue is that I still have my airtime bonus.

170Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:04 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Hahaha.. I guess Airtel would be smiling back at you and say " You've got swerved"... Its quite painful to learn it that way... Actually i subscribed to this yesterday and saw that it expires exactly 12:00 but i also realized that when am browsing, my speed is not as before, thus its drastically slow now...

Again, due to some reasons i do not know, the internet stopped as i had exhausted about say 300mb and when i checked my bundle, it was " You are currently on pay as u go"... I kind of wonder how the bundle got finished without my realization... Or Airtel sabotaged me.... Hmm..

Anyways, i am still grateful to Airtel for making this Subscription available cos it has really being a life saver... Whether its slow generally or its just me who is experiencing that, its still the best we have around.. Hope its here to stay...

171Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yeah i had a similar problem yesturday when i activated this sika kokoo offer and couldnt even open a page so intend tried to check my mb and i got a message like' you are currently on pay as you go' i called their office yesturday and they told me they are investigation the issue . it took them more than 14hours before they gave my 1cedi back ...

172Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:18 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
In the end it's all about the figures. It's all about the money. If they realise they're losing out, they would simply have to let that one go and come up with something else. It's just BUSINESS my people.

173Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:56 am

Pamsco

Pamsco
Active Newbie
This is what me and all my friends are now using. It is nice papa. I wish The other networks will do something like that. Airtel papapaaa.

174Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:34 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i haven't encountered any of the said problems yet but for me i have 1 month bundle which will expire next month 7th and i did the auto renewal of airtel sika koko before i did their normal bundle so if i have credit on it they take it automatically and it adds up to the bundle so i guess i have to wait till my bundle expires if would get any problems with it but i hope not tho Very Happy.thanks

175Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:11 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Airtel is just being inconsistent with their service... I am happy for you though... I kind of wonder what's going with Airtel... Am just having a bad feeling they want to suspend this package and introduce another one.. That is why i think there is this inconsistency with their network as the sika kokoo service seem to be jamming up nowadays.. I am really experiencing a very slow network ever since this new stuff started for me... Hope its not what am thinking because this package is still the best we have around in spite of all the inconsistencies associated with it..

176Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It was the same for me until the changes took place. And my bundle is due to expire middle of July. I now have a separate account for main data balance and sika kokoo balance.

177Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:25 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
hmm then i guess we wont be able to feel it more if we dont exhaust our bundle till the midnight in which they take it.too bad if u dont have anything to download and they take it Sad

178Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:10 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm sorry chinesta10 about the slow and inconsistent speed.
As for me, ever since they made these changes i don't experience any slow speed but still the same fast internet provided by them. Its just bad it doesn't last for 24hrs again.

179Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I also experienced the slow connection for a while. But I can say my speed is back to normal now. Maybe there's a problem with the service in your location.

My fear now is that they will cancel this promo and replace it with something less impressive. It's still awesome with this limited time frame.

180Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:28 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
hmm this is too bad. i registered the auto renewal today and i got a separate bundle which is their normal bundle and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bundle and its going to expire the same day at 11:59pm which is not up to their 24hrs they say. Sad Crying or Very sad

181Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 12 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:40 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I think they really need to take a second look at this. The whole of today I've had my main data being deducted in spite of having the sika kokoo data. Now that's not a good thing. Airtel ....sit up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum