Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

211Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:53 am

misterio

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
For the not eligible blah blah stuff, this is my finding: i have three sims but i can only activate the service on one of the sims when i insert into my smartphone (samsung) the other two not eligible blah blah. But i can activate the service when i insert the three sims into my china phone. So to me sometimes the phone plays important part and also escaping the not eligible stuff. If any sim won't activate before you try a new sim, rather try that same sim in another phone (preferably a china java supported one).

212Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Great observation there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... guess I have to try that one out too.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], about the double activation amounting to 1500mb per day, you just select option 2, thus auto renewal option, after dialing *477#....

This what I do, I top up with 2gh and activate the sika kokoo before its 10am everyday since the auto renewal option kicks in at 10:10am... So simply top up with 2gh and activate using the auto renewal option, thus you don't need to select this option everyday.... Just once and the subsequent days you just go with the first option after dialing the *477#....

Try that and give your feedback ....

213Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Hmmm..... A sly move there @chinesta , will try it out. There are reports of sims not subscribing even tho they did before. Best to not stay unsubscribed for too long.

214Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:50 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yea e work, thanks guys for the help appreciated.

215Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:58 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
You are welcome bro.. We always here to help each other... Internet bundle is very expensive in this country of ours so to have something as cheap as this is so great.. All i can say is that lets enjoy it as it still exists and keep hoping it stays.....

216Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:19 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
These guys definitely have something up their sleeve and its definitely not in our favor. One of my Sims just recently refused to subscribe. All efforts to get it work proved futile.

I resorted to their customer care and was told that it would be done in 6 hours. Three days later i called again to report that it was still not working and was told that its still being worked on. That was last week and it still doesn't work up to now.

We have to find out the pattern they are using to do these deactivation as soon as possible. I only stopped subscribing to the package on my Sim for about a week.My Sim was also active throughout that period. My Sim is about two months old. My two other Sims still work with this offer although i have not used this offer on them for over a month. Those Sims are both over a year old.

I think we will need as much information as as we can from those who have experienced this if we want to figure out a way of avoiding this.

217Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:58 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Double subscription still works flawlessly for me. I just top up with two cedis then subscribe and resubscribe again. I have never tried triple or qua-triple Very Happy anyone ever tried that?

218Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:05 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well... The double activation is really great... But unlike yours, i only have to activate once and then the auto activation kicks in at a later time... It will be kind of a great achievement to be able to make a triple activation even though all efforts have failed on my part... Candidly, this sikaa kokoo is a real life saver at the moment....

219Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:24 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
So far, it's only the double one that works for me. U don't think a triple one would work.

220Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
seems the Promo is over cos the short code is no more working Sad

221Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
its still working but with some difficulties. I was able to register today but did not get the bundle. I was only given the voice data. Also one of my sims which was previously doing the "not eligible" ......... started working today. So i think they are doing some sort of upgrade patch-up or whatsoever. Exercise a little patience.

222Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:57 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
As at now I'm still able to subscribe. The last time I tried, the amount was deducted alright but it way no joy for the data. Something is definitely up.

223Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
WhIPL4$h wrote:The last time I tried, the amount was deducted alright but it way no joy for the data. Something is definitely up.

Same thing happened with me. Something is definitely up. But it still works though, just that you cant predict whether you will get your bundle after subscribing or not.

224Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:47 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
But whatever the case this Sika kokoo is still one of the best (if not the best) data and voice packages available in Ghana at the moment.

225Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:39 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah....You are right man and to add to the inconsistency in the subscription, same thing happened to me last Saturday... But what i realized was that i topped up 3gh around say 5:30 am and normally i wait for the auto activation to kick in before i subscribe manually to make it double.... But somehow i got the only the airtel call bonus, thus no data...

I got furious and waited for sometime to see if something good could happen bcos whenever i tried to check the data i got message telling me "*125# was having some technical issues so try again later" which made me do the manual activation...

Same result after subscribing, no bundle but rather the call bonus doubled... I kept checking and checking but no improvement so dumped the sim somewhere and went to do something else... At around 11:30 am i checked again and realized that another auto activation has taken place again so i checked the bundle and they said i had 750mb sika kokoo bundle and the also saw that the airtel bonus call credit has trippled, meaning somehow a tripple activation has taken place....

So in conclusion, i tried tripple activation the next day, thus i topped up 3gh around 5:30 am and waited till 11:30am and saw that it has double auto activated and then i subscribed manually to make it tripple giving me 2250mb of sika kokoo bundle....

Guys it worked for me....I was so dissapointed in the inconsistency i leraned about Airtel that Saturday but at least it has in turn opened another way for us to enjoy tripple activation...

Please try and confirm...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

226Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 15 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:40 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Whats going on? why do these network operators always mess up a good thing? yesterday I did the manual activation, bundled 50mb to make it last a couple of days and got this message ''You have 100MB Main Bundle valid until 28-10-2015 17:21,750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 22-10-2015 12:00.'' but after exhausting the 100mb it disconnected.

I think its over, they are gonna officially discontinue this promotion any time soon just like tigo did with their 24 hour thing. Nothing good ever lasts with these network operators, they just cant keep it up

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum