Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

241Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:11 pm

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
Dial *477# to subscribe to the Airtel Sika Kokoo Promo.

To extend the expiry date for this bundle, dial *700*2# and you will be given free 50mb in addition to the bundles and the expiry date will also be extended. Waiting for feedback......

242Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:26 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Nice onee there Admin.... Always knew there was definitely a way to extend the expiry date but didnt know how... Now i know... But unfortunately all my sims don't subscribe anymore and i have been cut off for quite a while now... This will definitely benefit others.... Last i checked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said he had a way to make the sika kokoo work on every sim.. Guess it will be great to share such a great idea.... Waiting for feedback as well.....

Last edited by chinesta10 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typograpical error)

243Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:19 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
please has anybody noticed the speed of airtel network nowadays? .. even when i try to switch to 2G, its way faster than the 3G+... although my network signal strength is 99% yet i don't get 50kb/sec in idm with 3G+.

244Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:12 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
this didnt work for me, i dont know why and i cant even see the access student data. I first registered for the sika kokoo and afterwards tried the *700*2# stuff. Dont know if the procedure is wrong tho. Any help?

245Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Yep .... The data was not given, but you still have 750mb of the sika kokoo and nothing have been added.... however the subscription was successful. Regardless, we don't need the data anyways, what we need is to expand the longevity of the 750mb given

Just makes sure you have some small data after 12.00am, and see if its going to taken away

246Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have been removed from airtel sika kokoo and so I can't use it and I want to know if there are other network data plans that are as cheap as the airtel sika kokoo

247Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The closest to the sika kokoo promo is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. But even that is still far from sika kokoo when it comes to affordability. My advice for you is to get yourself another airtel sim and rock.

248Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:59 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
And to add to what @Dogobert said, I don't think there is any data subscription plan which is anywhere near the sika kokoo right now in Ghana here... Even now that the economy has become so hard, sometimes it make me think the rate at which the data get consumed has been tweaked by these ISPs to a higher rate..

When i subscribe to any bundle, it gets finished in no time even though i dont do any heavy stuffs with it... I carefully monitor the data usage though but still... In conclusion, the sika kokoo is the Boss and so those of us not enjoying at the moment are missing...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typograpical error)

249Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:05 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
To all those that were removed from the airtel sika kokoo promo try resubscribing again. I think that has been rectified. Mine has started working and so has that of my friends. Lemme know the outcome.

250Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:03 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Very Happy Very Happy bounce cheers hahahaha....sounds great. It works for me. But the expiry is in 24 hrs. I was only hoping the cumulative thing would work. Neutral . But it's not bad. 750MB for 1 cedi.

251Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:20 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah great!!!... I just tried too without credit and now i get a positive feedback which means it will work with credit... Great to know my sim now subscribes again to sika kokoo.... 750mb for just 1 cedi is absolutely phenomenal... Great one there Airtel...

252Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:43 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
WOW this is a great info.. i jux tried mine out and it worked perfectly.. I wonder what change their mind this time around... or they no dey get purchase like when it was running? .,,.. let jux wait n see how far this goes

253Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:27 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Guys am kind experiencing some difficulties in activating the sika kokoo nowadays.... Instead of getting a message indicating that i've successfully subscribed to the service i get some info about airtel's flex bundle stuff.....

I kind of wonder if its only me who is experiencing this... Please if anyone else here still uses this promo kindly give a feedback if you are able to subscribe without such difficulty.... Thanks

254Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:02 am

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I'm currently using it right now.It's what I'm using to write this reply.I subscribed this morning without any error.
I think every sim has a number of times or some kind of limit to which it can activate the Sika Kokoo.I used to have an Airtel sim which I have used to subscribe for about 50 times or so.It has now stopped working.
I think they are using the flex bundle message to replace the "you're not eligible message".

255Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:54 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Sounds like a very bad news for me but all the same thanks for the feedback man... I really appreciate it.. Trying other sims have not been successful for me in the past aside this sim but now i have no choice other than to keep trying...

256Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 17 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:02 pm

wealthteam

Am also facing similar problem. The short code is even not working It seems they have suspended the Sika kokoo.we hope a solution comes fast to this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum