Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

151Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu May 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Dagobert

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This offer now works for 24 hours on both of my airtel sims instead of the usual midnight expiration. Has anyone experienced the difference in this expiration of this offer?
Airtel has really done well with this offer.

152Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu May 21, 2015 7:22 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah. I also get the same extension. Started experiencing this some weeks back.

153Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri May 22, 2015 6:49 am

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Then this is good Laughing Laughing Laughing

154Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri May 22, 2015 8:44 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yes, for some time now they extend it to 24hrs. you can also check your expiry online via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

155Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat May 30, 2015 8:58 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
UPDATE: Guys, for those of you who are unable to subscribe for various reasons this may be your way out.

You would realise that most of the areas in the BA and three nirthern regions do not have 3g network coverage. They have been given this promo to enable them browse at low cost. The truth however is that it wouldn't be of much benefit to most of them because 2g really sucks.

My observations:

1. I have two Airtel sim cards. One is in my xperia smartphone. The other is in my Nokia "yam" phone with no browsing capability. The promo works vfine when I subscribe on my "yam", no matter my location in the country.

2. Using my smartphone, the promo works for me in some particular locations as well as locations without 3g coverage.

What at all am I driving at? Simply try subscribing with a " yam" phone. Else on your smartphone or modem, make sure to select GSM ONLY in your network settings. I just tried it and its works for me. I get the error when I use 3g it works fine upon selecting GSM only.

156Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Subscribe for 1.5Gb of data Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
willspanner wrote:I have been playing with this airtel sika kokoo promo for sometime and i realize something this morning. I bundled for the 750mb data yesternight and extended the expiry date to five days by using the normal subscription. This morning i bundled for the 750mb data again and it was added to what was left of yesterday but still had an expiry date of five days. I tried subscribing again and was told i had already done that for today. I later realized they had sent me a message saying i had subscribed to the promo and i checked to see whether the data had been added and yes it had. I have subscribed again and im now waiting for a feedback. I am trying to find out if it was just a glitch or you can subscribe multiple times in a day. If anything comes up i will let you know. You can also play with it to find out new developments.

I hope i just made your day with this post.This promo keeps on getting better. I said i was going to share with you how i was able to bundle twice on that day and i have found the clue. I have used it for a week now to be sure. For those of you who exhaust data like my self and would like to have more data, follow these simple steps.
I know we said in previous comments that autorenewal doesn't work but it sure does. It has a time duration for this to work and i am going to explain further how i do it.
i tried it with just 2ghc and i don't know if one can bundle more than twice using this method. I input my 2ghc credit and subscribe to the promo around 7am. 1ghc is deducted and i get my 750mb. i wait a little after 10:20am and kpa it automatically renews it for me. It is as simple as that.
NB: You need to select autorenewal when subscribing with the 1st 1ghc.
As its now a 24hr thing someone can also experiment with a higher amount without browsing for a whole day and lets see the number of times one can subscribe.

157Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well, this is interesting. I know a friend who accumulates this till its about 3.5 Gb then subscribes for a monthly bundle hence using it for a month. But i tried it several times to no avail.

According to him, he simple subscribes it in continuation after topping up. I remember @PhAntomDrAcon was saying something about having an idea if this was to work with auto renewal. They opportunities to rig them using this will pop up us time goes on. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is key.

158Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:31 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Guys this offer can be subscribed on any Airtel SIM weather new or old... i have subscribed 5 sims bought today and im currently in Kumasi... all you need to do is to use your modem and the USSD option in subscribing. it works jux simple.. I stand to be corrected thou... but this options has worked for me...

159Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:20 am

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i wanted to create a topic on the airtel student combo pack becos i got to know it some few days ago and it works but since someone has posted and been told to create a new topic i guess i have to wait for that person to do that.thanks Smile

160Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:29 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....please if you have it and you are ready to post it. please create a new thread with it. dont wait for another person to post it if you have it there... lets all contribute to make hackgh a better place... thank you.

161Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:34 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Exactly my point... I don't think it matters who writes the topic but rather the benefits we all gain from it... Since we're all going to benefit from that, i think it doesn't spoil anything.. Please feel free to share so as to keep making our beloved forum irresistible......

162Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Has anyone experienced that the data roll over trick with this promotion isnt working anymore? bcos when i tried subscribing i had the Aritel sika koo and the weekly data bundle in a separate bundles.... it wasnt added to it like is used to....

163Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:41 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah... Confirmed!! I think they have change it.. Now when i check my bundle balance, i get a reply indicating the bundle left for  Airtel Sika Kokoo... And also, i can see that they have changed the time to 12 hrs limit... Meaning the bundle expires at dawn, thus 12:00 on the dot... Airtel paaa... I only hope they don't suspend this promo anyways...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

164Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:14 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
oh yawa ooo.... i was really enjoying this aspect paa.. i guess the upgrade was made yesterday or the day before cos i was experiencing bad internet connection.. i mean very slow.... i still hope the offer stay thou... but these guys are really working around

165Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
how about their free night 5gh is it still working i want to try it today

166Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 11 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:16 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I think it still works... Actually i haven't been using that ever since it started even when it was 1gh... At first when you dial *125#, you see a message indicating that subscription, thus 5gh to browse unlimited from 12-6 am... But now whenever i try to check my bundle balance, i don't see that message anymore.. I guess it can only be confirmed by those that use it but i think it still does,..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum