Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Sika kokoo promo

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 19]

1Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Airtel Ghana has introduced a new promotion where with 1GH cedis you are given 750MB data and 200mins for airtel to airtel calls upon subscription.The subscription is valid for a day. Just Dial *477# to susbcribe to the Sika kokoo Baako promotion.

First recharge 1GHC

Send:*134*96114927272XXX#
Receive:
Recharged amount is 1.00 GHC.

Send:*477#
Receive:
Airtel Sika Kokoo

1. Buy One-time
2. Buy Auto-renewal
3. Cancel Auto-Renewal

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to Airtel's Sika Kokoo. Enjoy free Airtel calls, free Airtel Money transfer and free WhatsApp

Use the process below to check your bundle from time to time to know much data you have consumed or data remain

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 100MB @ 3GH 15 days
3. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
4. 50MB @ 1.5GH 7 days
5. Browse chaw Bundles
6. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

In few seconds time you will receive a message with the content below:

Receive: You have 750MB Sika Kokoo Bundle valid until 12-12-2015 12:00

Enjoy.........

91Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:50 pm

wflexible

Active Newbie
i got time to read and i have seen numerous of comments and they answers my questions so all i have to do it to keep on trying maybe it will work for me one day.am in Kumasi tho

92Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:32 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm currently in ksi and its works fine for me. I was somewhere in the eastern region over the weekend and had the response that it was only valid for B/A and northern regions. So I'm guessing it depends on your location.
Try and move to a different location and try subsribing from there. Better still, you could buy another SIM card and try with it.

93Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:27 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
quite interesting i gave the code to one of my friends in the same area and he got it working but before then i told him to put in in modem to try it first so thats where he got it working for him.will try mine soon and give feed back.thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]$h

94Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:36 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I dont think its the modem thats making it work for him, cos i tried with phone and it worked on one of my sim cards but the other never worked when i tried it both in a phone and modem [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

95Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:47 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i guess its activated easily on new sims because my friend just told me the sim was a data sim in a modem he bought few days ago...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i have tried phone for several times but havent still worked for me so i will try with the modem now on a new sim

96Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I use mine on my phone. Just keep trying. If it doesn't still work, just buy a new SIM card.

97Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Theodore Bagwell

Active Newbie
it works in Brong Ahafo and Northern Region only!!!. Airtel paaaaaa

98Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Theodore Bagwell wrote:it works in Brong Ahafo and Northern Region only!!!. Airtel paaaaaa

It was previously targeting the two but Its now for the whole Ghana.

99Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
UPDATE

I have been reliably informed that you can extend the validity of your MB by making a normal bundle after you have registerd for the sika kokoo. For example if you 500 Mb of your sika kokoo bundle left and you want to use it for a week, you simply Dial *125# and select a bundle that has a validity of one week. Your sika kokoo bundle will be topped up and last a week. Am still to experiment on this, so its not confirmed working. Anyone concerned can check it out and give a feedback.

100Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:19 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@Theodore Bagwell... I can tell from your name that you enjoyed Prison Break so much...Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].. that certainly sounds possible. I've been thinking of that as well. I'm having data issues with Airtel at the moment. I should try that soon.

101Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:03 pm

dynamickelvin

Please Dagobert and Whipl4sh give us feedback when you are done

102Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:30 pm

flava1

flava1
Active Newbie
i think this will be awesome when its recalling breaking thru kindly let us know thanks seniors

103Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:31 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Oh nice, I'm also gonna try that and post a feedback by tomorrow, i really have the feeling that i would work

104Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:25 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
CONFIRMED! lol! make fun of somone make fun of somone  You can extended the validity of the sika kɔkɔɔ data. Simply *125# and subscribe for the bundle you want. The system automatically extends the date for you. I just subscribed for the 1 cedi bundle  on top of it and it works.

A similar method used to work for one of the networks some time past. Where you could enjoy unlimited data for the whole month. And it remained so until an upgrade was done.

So you guys should keep a tight lip on this.

Now I have another theory. If you can subscribe to the promo daily, it is very possible you can get a huge amount of data. Just by subscribing each day and adding say, a bundle which will be valid for 20 days or a month. So for example, day 1: I subscribe for the promo. I get 750 MB. Then I subscribe for the 200 mb (you get double data, so 400mb actually) valid for 20 days. That implies I get 750+400 mb valid for 20 days. It gets more interesting.

Day 2: I subscribe for the promo. I get an additional 750mb. I can do that each single day. Thus way I could get to retain the data by extending the validity.

This is still a theory though....but I have high hopes in it.

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 am; edited 3 times in total

105Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:37 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thanks for the confirmation, I think we are all clear now. So guys you gotta try and also give your feedback's and problems if you face any.. I will do mine today cos my bundle exhausted at dawn today..
HACKGH for real

106Airtel Sika kokoo promo  - Page 7 Empty Re: Airtel Sika kokoo promo Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:38 pm

flava1

flava1
Active Newbie
thanks guys for the hard work done HackGh for u Laughing cheers make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone afro afro afro

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum