Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help with scrambled channels

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help with scrambled channels Empty Need help with scrambled channels Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Greetings y'all. I will appreciate it if anyone could help me with a mechanism or solution on how to watch scrambled channels for free. I have done a lot of research on the net but all proved futile. I learnt there is this unscrambler software that is updated on the decorder by using a usb. If anyone could help with a link, i would appreciate or any other form of unscrambling it. Abeg, i want tried out methods. Thanks in advance.

2Need help with scrambled channels Empty Re: Need help with scrambled channels Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Can you provide further details? What DVB is this on? Are you working on Multi TV, DsTV etc?

3Need help with scrambled channels Empty Re: Need help with scrambled channels Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:16 pm

opoku34

Active Newbie
Bro you have to provide adequate details because the software you have to use depends on the kind of decoder you are using.

4Need help with scrambled channels Empty Re: Need help with scrambled channels Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:13 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It isn't programmed to work with a specific company. It is neutral and as such can work with all the other satellite channel providers. The name is walkera tho.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum