https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Unlock The 2c Tv App To Enjoy Free Local And Foreign Channels

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
In less than three simple steps, I'm going to show you how to unlock the 2c tv app that provides Ghanaians with local channels and some foreign channels through internet streaming. It was free until recently. You need to pay in order to access the various channels.
1. Just download it from playstore or any other site you would get your hands on.
2. Download Psiphon Pro and turn it on. http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t4865-psiphon-pro-v125-subscribed-cracked-apk

NB: Just access your 2c app after the psiphon is on. It would automatically unlock all the apps for you.

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Great I didn't know that there was an app for streaming local and foreign channels thanks for the tip

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
Great .. this will be really amazing
Kudos for sharing

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Nice one bro. I have tried it and its working really well. A friend actually told me that, connecting to this app was free using MTN but I think it works no more.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Nice share bro... We use our own money to bundle in order to download apps from the play store yet they still want us to pay to access some stuffs on the apps, isn't it annoying?? Hope this trick goes a long way to help those who use the app indicated..

Mossay.Mics

Mossay.Mics
FOR ME I USE PSIPHONE BUT WHAT APP ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Nice 1 there bro.Thanks for sharing.I've been trying to use lucky patcher to unlock this app but to no avail.
The psiphon unlocks everything 100%

opoku34

Active Newbie
Thanks! You have helped me

MrRight

MrRight
but most channel doesnt show

10How To Unlock The 2c Tv App To Enjoy Free Local And Foreign Channels Empty Kudos Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:07 pm

samkiss

Active Newbie
This is awesome, keep it up, am glad to be a member

11How To Unlock The 2c Tv App To Enjoy Free Local And Foreign Channels Empty 2CTV App Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:51 am

hacker4life

hacker4life
So now everyone have to pay for 2ctv. VPN is not working anymore. Lets put our heads together to crack this app.

enchillstephen

enchillstephen
How do I hack betway

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum