How to Watch Free Dstv Channels on All Android & BB10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Most of my weekends, I use movies to cool my brain and discover more ideas
around. You don’t need to be wasting extra money on dstv decoder when you can
easily get dstv on your mobile free of charge.
I don’t want to bore you with much talk this weekend but this app is better is
better that show box and TVtheGo . It contains over 2,000 channels and is
constantly updating every day; it contains popular channels SKY SPORT 1-5 , NAT-
GEOWILD , VEVO, MTV BASE, BEIN SPORT , WRESTLING , SONY MAX, SKY NEW ,
BBC , ABC , ALJEEZERA , CNN , ACTION MOVIES ,DISCOVERY CHANNEL ,
NICKELODEON and lot more… it is called Mobdro!
How to Watch Free Dstv Channels on All Android & BB10 Mobdro
How to Watch Free Dstv Channels on All Android & BB10 Mobdro1

Supported Device Android & BB10.
Where Can I Download it?
Download it HERE

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i am very elated to see this app working in bluestack app player for pc. i hope we can take this opportunity to save our little money on us....thanks and keep updating us with such tech tips

veightar

Active Newbie
Thanks guy. But do you need internet connection for it to work?

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah, you need data connection before the app can work on your phone. It's a normal app like whatsapp and viber which uses data connection before it works.

veightar

Active Newbie
ok, I will try it. Thanks

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Great post man. Will give it a try

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
I really doubt if this app is a sensible replacement for Dstv. its not like a tv phone where you just pull out your antenna and just watch to your heart's content. you'll have to have internet connection to be able to access this app and trust me an app like this will be a data guzzler. Sure there are over 2000 channels but its not free, you pay indirectly with your phone credit.

the only way using this app will make sense is if we get an fbt which is compatible with bluestacks and android phones

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well... You are right about the app consuming a lot of data... The only way to fully enjoy this app freely is if you use it with an fbt.... I tried it sometime ago but got no streaming media... Any link link i click tends to bring me back to the main page again... Don't know if anyone has tried it and has been successful before... Anyway great app though only if it works fine..

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
chinesta10 wrote:I tried it sometime ago but got no streaming media... Any link link i click tends to bring me back to the main page again

Did you use it on on your computer through bluestackes or on your android phone? cos I've realized it works perfectly on phone but in bluestacks it always reverts back to main menu. That is with normal internet bundle not with free browsing tricks...I dont know about FBTs cos I haven't tried using mobdro with any fbt

Last edited by IMOGENE333 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Its good that you have brought this explanation up.... I think it didnt work because i used bluestacks on pc to access the app... Good to know that it works fine with android phone but not Bluestacks...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum