Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 4 Empty MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

MTN 2GB is ongoing.

With Just ghc1.5

Dail *140# choose 3

Start Browsing When you receive the confirmation message.

check your data usage with *120*2#

‪#‎Valid‬ till the end of 2015

46MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:07 am

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Countdown over guys... Time to enjoy this offer.. The erlier the better.. Off to try mine

47MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:38 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Tried and tested... Working fine for me here.. The only problem was that it took very long for it to activate... They kept telling me that my request had being cancelled but after subscribing repeatedly, it finally went through...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

48MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:35 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
mine didnt work it deducted the credit but i wasnt able to use the 2 gig data

49MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's the problem with some of these offers from the tells. They have not been well streamlined for the huge number of subscribers.

50MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:48 pm

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
kbasante wrote:mine didnt work it deducted the credit but i wasnt able to use the 2 gig data
For the BB bundle to work.You must make sure you don't have any other bundle on your sim.And your credit balance should be 0.00 or else all of it will be deducted before the BB bundle starts to deduct.So i suggest you get a different sim for this.

And make sure you tweak any BB imei if you're not able to browse.It was not working on my phone but it worked when I changed the imei to BB.

51MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 4 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:47 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
@saeedpqr, Did you try to subscribe last Saturday and did it work for you? Well i said it worked for me but actually it didn't... I experienced the same thing that happened to @kbasante... I have been using this sim to subscribe since this emerged and i have never had such a setback so am guessing since i wasn't the only one maybe MTN has figured this out and decided to block it.. What do you guys think?

Last edited by chinesta10 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum