Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

MTN 2GB is ongoing.

With Just ghc1.5

Dail *140# choose 3

Start Browsing When you receive the confirmation message.

check your data usage with *120*2#

‪#‎Valid‬ till the end of 2015

31MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Felizo

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@chinesta10 have received the confirmation message and 1.50 airtime has been deducted from my balance but yet they keep deducting my bundle when i start to browse, any idea about that?

32MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:48 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Dagobert wrote:
Make sure you have at least GH¢1.50 in your main account.

I hope this solves your problem cos as far as i know any other bundle or credit present will be deducted so its best you only have at least GH¢1.50 on your sim....

33MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:59 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I'm definitely not missing this. Subscribing ASAP.

34MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:22 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Okay man.. Please give your feedback if it works for you.. Am kind of having some problems with subscribing on another sim... I kind of got my credit deducted and received the respective messages indicating I've subscribed but yet can't browse with it...

Actually i don't remember how long it took for me to be able to browse when i subscribed for the first time on the one it worked on earlier..

Lets get your observation upon first subscription cos it dint take long for me to browse with the sim I've been using to subscribe. since this info first dropped only that i cant remember how long it took the very first day i tried.. Thanks

Last edited by chinesta10 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

35MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:41 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Its the last day of this month hence another chance to enjoy this offer... For those who have never tried this offer before this is the time to do so.. Just follow the instructions from the initial post in order to subscribe for you to be eligible to enjoy this offer... A kind reminder for those who have enjoyed it before..

36MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:48 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i think there should be an add notice for this subscription to create enough awareness for members when the time is due..
this would be great since most people are not good in tracking date and time .... specially not in this part of the world where a person is always hot...

37MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Yeah @swiftblack I think you have a good point there. I wasn't personally able to enjoy it last month simply because of network problems. But i'll try again this month ending. Perhaps someone should take it upon himself to do that for the whole community. Who's up for that? bounce

38MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:37 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Since I suggested It, I think it will only be fair enough to take it on.... Will leave a reminder for my self three day to the day on my lap.. and when notified will alert the community as well... Guess that will help ....MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 11472278

39MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:26 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
swiftblack wrote:Since I suggested It, I think it will only be fair enough to take it on.... Will leave a reminder for my self three day to the day on my lap.. and when notified will alert the community as well... Guess that will help ....MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 11472278  

Yes...of course that sounds good enough.

40MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:10 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Great suggestions there guys.... Somebody really needs to keep tabs on this and alert us evry time the date is due.. This our ISPs dont care about us but only what they gain and i guess stuffs like this really come like a sort of payback for us... Even if you dont remember i will do that for all of us....

41MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:29 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Reminder! We are edging closer to the last day of yet another month, thus this month... Keep keeping tabs on this wonderful offer which can only be enjoyed only on the last days of every month...LOADING....

42MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:11 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Good job. I missed this last month. No dulling at all this November.

43MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:46 am

Ninodreams22

Ninodreams22
i can;t browse with my it says you are aleady registered for this offer

44MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:44 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I have been able to subscribe this afternoon and used it to do some stuffs and it worked... If you already subscribed today you should be able to browse.... Normally an amount of 1.5gh is deducted from your account... How much did they deduct from yours and can you browse now???

45MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:34 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Countdown to the last day of this month to enjoy this offer.... Just a kind reminder.

46MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 3 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:07 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Countdown over guys... Time to enjoy this offer.. The erlier the better.. Off to try mine

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum