Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

MTN 2GB is ongoing.

With Just ghc1.5

Dail *140# choose 3

Start Browsing When you receive the confirmation message.

check your data usage with *120*2#

‪#‎Valid‬ till the end of 2015

16MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 pm

chinesta10

Manager
Manager
Guys as this is the last day of this month, i guess its fair enough to try the theory out and see if this happens on the last day of every month... This is just a reminder... thanks

17MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Its another last day in the month for MTN subcribers to get 2048MB for only GH¢1.50 valid till 12 midnight
Funish up with all your video downloads & application updating. Just dial *140#
Proceed to select 3 (absolute) then confirm (Yes).
Make sure you have at least GH¢1.50 in your main account.

18MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:54 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I think I should begin to set reminders for some of these offers. I keep forgetting they even exist. I must be really missing out. But not for long I'm definitely taking advantage of this the next time.

19MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:31 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
It is the last day of August hence another last day in the month for MTN subcribers to get 2048MB for only GH¢1.50 valid till 12 midnight.... Just dial *140# and select 3 (absolute) and then confirm (Yes)... Make sure you have at least GH¢1.50 in your main account... This is just a Kind reminder...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

20MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:59 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
okay i am going to try it right now and i hope that it will work

21MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:46 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hi i just tried it....... it is not working ooooooooo

22MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:14 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
okay i just got a confirmation that it is working now

23MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:39 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Good to know its working for you.. Actually when you subscribe it takes some time before the activation is complete after they have deducted the credit... Enjoy surfing...

24MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:08 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
How does this promotion work any way? how do you know you've got the 2gb? cos I dialed *140# and chose 3 (absolute) and they told me my request is being processed. After about 30 minutes I received these messages

''Congratulations, you have successfully activated BlackBerry Absolute package'',

''Y'ello! A Pro-rated fee of GHC1.45 has been deducted from your account as the charge for the BlackBerry service. Stay connected to MTN and enjoy our great services.''

and ''Dear subscriber, please note that GHC45.00 will be deducted from your account on 31-AUG-2016 for BlackBerry services for SEP-2016.''

but there was no message stating that I had received 2GB, so how do I know I have the 2GB or not? the first post says to check your data usage dial *120*2# but the message I get is not about data usage but points for some range rover promotion.

Can anyone who has been able subscribe tell me how they got the 2GB ?

25MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:32 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Oh sorry for replying this late.. But as confirmed earlier this cheat works on the last day of every month... Yes, after activating you receive the messages you indicated and you are good to go... No need to worry about you been deducted whatever amount indicated in the message...

Actually this blackberry package requires GH40.65 to subscribe and if you try to subscribe on any other day it wont activate without the required amount of money.... If you refer to the initial post you can check your data usage by dialing *120*2#...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

26MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:38 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Thanks anyway for replying manh, but if you read my comment, I said:

IMOGENE333 wrote:the first post says to check your data usage dial *120*2# but the message I get is not about data usage but points for some range rover promotion.

anyway it doesn't matter any more cos its over now and I was able to browse without getting the notification.

27MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Kessie Nartey

Kessie Nartey
Active Newbie
any fbt update

28MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:42 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
It is the last day of September hence another last day in the month for MTN subcribers to get 2048MB for only GH¢1.50 valid till 12 midnight.... Just dial *140# and select 3 (absolute) and then confirm (Yes)... Make sure you have at least GH¢1.50 in your main account... I just did mine and am currently enjoying this offer...This is just a Kind reminder..

29MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:59 am

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@chinesta10 Thank you very much for reminding us.The bundle is blazing and its what I'm using right now.Keep up with the good works.

30MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:44 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Internet bundle is very expensive as such is really important to keep tabs on very affordable ones such as this... You are welcome bro.... Hope this trend continues for long...

31MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@chinesta10 have received the confirmation message and 1.50 airtime has been deducted from my balance but yet they keep deducting my bundle when i start to browse, any idea about that?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum