Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 14 Small-11
Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only)

1.  HackGh Proxy Cheats Package    Price - ¢200 HackGh Proxy Cheats is a procedures to configure your Phone or Pc using proxy to access unlimited data and speed you can use for unlimited downloads like, videos, software's, movies, series and more without buying credit on your sim card.. this means you will use 0.00 balance to browse and download anything you wont. Unlimited internet access at you finger tips. Now no need to disconnect your modem when sleeping or busy. you can just leave you downloads on and sleep. It has 1-2mb of speed when downloading.

The cheats have been carefully written with pictures(screen shots) to guide you to setup your computer. laptop and phone to start browsing free, its quiet simple to follow the procedures to setup your device.  

NB: Remember Proxy Cheat work for browsers and download managers only.. Visit every site and download any data you wont. Recommended for heavy data use uses to download movies, series, Youtube videos without restrictions of whatsoever.

Visitor and Guest Should Register First

1. Register For A Username and Password at HackGh
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Note: If you have any issue registering with the forum, just call us on 0240953475 and we will register a username and password for you...

2. Pay in Ghana with MTN Mobile MoneyBuy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 14 Mtn-mm

You can make MTN Mobile Money payments either at a merchant or by your self if you have subscribed for this service. Use the following procedures to make payments On the Phone (SAT)

MTN PAYMENT NUMBER - 0240953475

1. On the Mtn Phone Menu

Go to MyMTN                                                                                      
Select MobileMoney
Select Transfer Money
Select Subscriber
Enter Mobile Number 0240953475 and select OK, ( Repeat the number again and select OK)
Enter the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Enter a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use the username at HackGh and select OK
Confirm payment details  select OK
Enter your MobileMoney PIN and select OK

You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment.

Some registered Mobile Money subscribers do not have the above process on their phone: rather, they have the process indicated below, hence, customers can always confirm which of the process they have.

1. On the MTN Phone

Dial *170#
Input 1 for Transfer Money and send/reply
Input 1 for Mobile User and send/reply
Input 2 for Subscriber and send/reply
Input 0240953475 and send/reply  (Repeat the number again and send/reply)
Input  the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Input a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use your Username at HackGh and send/reply
Input Money PIN and send/reply
You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment

.In-case you don't have mtn line or mobile money active on your Phone,

3. Go to your nearest merchant(vendor) to make the Payments.The vendor will use the token method, just text your Token Number, Secret Code and your HackGh Username to the number = 0240953475

The Allocated HackGh Access will be Credited onto your HackGh Account within 12 - 24HRS, please exercise patience after you make you payments, As it can take a day to confirm payments.

Now refresh the Forum home page to reveal the hack you bought access to. eg  Fbt/Cheats or MyBet, Safaribet & Supabet( legitimate betting) HacK or Dstv Hack

Eg: If you payed for Fbt/Cheats Access, the hack will be accessible to you on the homepage within 24hours. there you can can find the step by step procedure and screen shots to guide you configure you computer or Phone for free Unlimited Internet Access........

HOW TO LOCATE YOUR HACKS AND CHEATS

Now after payment wait within 12-24HRS,

1. Go down to the very bottom of our homepage and click on the location below to reveal where the hacks are located in the forum,

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 14 3x_RDz_Rk

2. Now inside the area, you will locate the hack you bought, below are the screenshot to guide you locate your cheats or hacks

Below is a picture(screenshot) of where the Proxy Cheat is located

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 14 2x_MEm_VC

Make sure you keep all the information to yourself, use it safely happy surfing and enjoy the forum......

NB:  Reading the topic and comments should help you buy, locate and configure you fbt, As always the decision to buy is always yours. If you have maid payment but still don't have access. just use the comment area to get assistance Thank you.

amaning03

please adim. the number u post it in your fb page is wrong so pleas i really need it

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
New cheats have just been added. ....please follow the process on page one of this post to make payment and get access to the cheat room.

Hizluv

Hizluv
How can I get the bet cheat

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

205Pro Admin ANY CHEAT FOR MTN? BOTH ON PHONE AND PC Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:26 am

Rahaman20

Rahaman20
Hi dear Admin, I have subscribed to the FBT / CHEAT and thankfully, the ADMIN has added me to the FBT CHEAT GROUP, However, I could not get any working cheat for MTN BOTH ON PC AND MOBILE.
I WOULD KINDLY LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND IT OR YOU HAVE NO AVAILABLE CHEAT FOR MTN USERS
I AM STUCKED TO ONLY MTN IN THE PLACE I STAY, SO I CANNOT USE THE CHEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE OTHER NETWORKS, KINDLY LET ME KNOW, THANKS

PLEASE ADMIN, DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR LOVELY FANS WHO ARE HOOKED TO MTN ONLY

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON........................

Last edited by Rahaman20 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out some few words, so the reason for editing so that it could make complete sense when u read it.)

f0hk123

f0hk123
I can't wait to enjoy this cheat.. please reduce the price so we can all enjoy it bro.. Thank you

josephsowah1@gmail.com

Please admin i pay and sent the screen shot through WhatsApp but no reply up to now

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum