View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 41]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks Small-11
Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks

Fbt/Cheats Package  Price - ¢100

1.  Fbt/Cheats Package    Price - ¢100 This package gives you procedures to configure your Phone or Pc to access unlimited data and speed you can use for any downloads like, videos, software's, movies, series and more without buying credit on your sim card.. this means you will use 0.00 balance to browse and download anything you wont.....Unlimited internet access at you finger tips. Now no need to disconnect your modem when sleeping or busy. you can just leave you downloads on and sleep.

The cheats have been carefully written with pictures(screen shots) to guide you to setup your computer. laptop and phone to start browsing free, its quiet simple to follow the procedures to setup your device.  

The  Fbt/Cheats package gives you unlimited data and streams YouTube in high definition HD(1080P) without breakages. watch movies or live matches online and also download at a faster speed of 1-2MB. Opens all webpages and sites. No external software needed.....

*Recommendation to all bloggers, heavy data users and movie,series, online gaming and more.... Unlimited data which does not expire

Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300

2. 1. Mybet/Safaribet Hack  Price - ¢300 *This package gives you access to different areas in the forum that contains  Mybet/Safaribet hack .........  This package is what every one in the forum is gunning for, Doing little to get rich and get paid every week from betting companies. this will show you how to select your teams and scores and bet yourself using this Very simple tutorials. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1. Register For A Username and Password at HackGh
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

2. Pay in Ghana with MTN Mobile MoneyBuy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks Mtn-mm

You can make MTN Mobile Money payments either at a merchant or by your self if you have subscribed for this service. Use the following procedures to make payments On the Phone (SAT)

MTN PAYMENT NUMBER - 0240953475

1. On the MTN Phone

Dial *170#
Input 1 for Transfer Money and send/reply
Input 1 for Mobile User and send/reply
Input 2 for Subscriber and send/reply
Input 0240953475 and send/reply  (Repeat the number again and send/reply)
Input  the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Input a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use your Username at HackGh and send/reply
Input Money PIN and send/reply
You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment

.In-case you don't have mtn line or mobile money active on your Phone,

2. Go to your nearest merchant(vendor) to make the Payments.The vendor will use the token method, just text your Token Number, Secret Code and your HackGh Username to the number = 0240953475

The Allocated HackGh Access will be Credited onto your HackGh Account within 12 - 24HRS, please exercise patience after you make you payments, As it can take a day to confirm payments.

Now refresh the Forum home page to reveal the hack you bought access to. eg  Fbt/Cheats or MyBet, Safaribet & Supabet( legitimate betting) HacK or Dstv Hack

Eg: If you payed for Fbt/Cheats Access, the hack will be accessible to you on the homepage within 24hours. there you can can find the step by step procedure and screen shots to guide you configure you computer or Phone for free Unlimited Internet Access........

HOW TO LOCATE YOUR HACKS AND CHEATS

Now after payment wait within 12-24HRS, Click on the link writen boldly below to enter into the Free Browsing Room or the Betting Room you bought access for. its that simple, fast and genuine

2. You can also locate the cheat and betting room at the bottom of our homepage, just click on the location below to reveal where the cheats and hacks are located in the forum, remember the links above takes you directly to the access you

Buy HackGh Access Here To Unlock Cheats/Hacks 3x_RDz_Rk

Make sure you keep all the information to yourself, use it safely happy surfing and enjoy the forum......

NB:  Reading the topic and comments should help you buy, locate and configure you fbt, As always the decision to buy is always yours. If you have maid payment but still don't have access. just use the comment area to get assistance, There over 600 comments on this topic that testify that we sell genuine cheats and hacks at HackGh.Thank you.

Last edited by PhAnt0m on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 37 times in total

babyface

Active Newbie
I'm now in thanks guys for helping me.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
you welcome. happy surfing......

4Pro Admin Please Help Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:43 pm

DnHarry

Hi Admin,
I made a mobile money transfer on the 24-Dec-14 @ 17:57 with contact number 0243xxxxxxxx.
The reference was written as DnHarry@HackGh
I have waited for more than 24 hours and still can't access the FBT/Cheat content.
After opening the RedHat with "Forum Staff Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM"caption, it's empty.
I have cleaned my browsing caches but yet still even with different web browsers.

Please help and Thanx in advance.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Sorry, we did not receive (message) of the payment from Mtn, which usually mtn sent as if payment is made to us. I have been told that after checking the Mobile money statement. it shows record of your payment.

HackGh will always have a way to track payments. Thanks for your patience....................................................

Access have been applied to you immediately...... Just refresh the Homepage to reveal your cheats ......Enjoy make fun of somone

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total

DnHarry

THANKS A LOT!...You the MEHN!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@DnHarry We are glad you've had what you needed. Pls do well to feed us back on how it goes.

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
HackGh, may God bless you guys for sharing the betting hack. I bet last 2 weeks and lost 2 matches out 30, last week i also lost by 2 matches. But today i think am going to win GHC 2740 because all my predictions are correct and currently waiting on the Arsenal VS Queens Park Rangers

Take a look my results and apply the formula to it. Everyone with the betting hack can testify this results using the formula of HackGh

Chelsea 2 - 0 West Ham United
Burnley 0 - 1 Liverpool
Crystal Palace 1 - 3 Southampton
Everton 0 - 1 Stoke City
Leicester City 1 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur
Manchester United 3 - 1 Newcastle United
Sunderland 1 - 3 Hull City
Swansea City 1 - 0 Aston Villa
West Bromwich Albion 1 - 3 Manchester City
AFC Bournemouth 2 - 0 Fulham
Birmingham City 0 - 4 Derby County
Bolton Wanderers 2 - 1 Blackburn Rovers
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 2 Reading
Leeds United 0 - 2 Wigan Athletic
Middlesbrough 3 - 0 Nottingham
Cambridge United 0 - 1 Southend United
Portsmouth 0 - 2 AFC Wimbledon
Dagenham & Redbridge 0 - 2 Stevenage
Burton Albion 2 - 0 Tranmere Rovers
Exeter City 1 - 0 Cheltenham Town
Wycombe Wanderers 1 - 1 Luton Town
York City 1 - 0 Accrington Stanley
Mansfield Town 1 - 1 Hartlepool United
Morecambe 0 - 1 Carlisle United
Dartford 0 - 2 Braintree Town
Dover 4 - 0 Welling United
Eastleigh 2 - 2 Woking
Macclesfield Town 0 - 1 Grimsby Town
Wealdstone 1 - 1 Sutton United
FT Basingstoke 2 - 1 Staines Town

Am going there now, if the Arsenal VS Queens Park Rangers pens out .am taken my money today naa  i have already started planning getting something nice for my Girlfriend and Mommy not forgetting to donate to hackgh,

All members should pray for me. I have been betting since two years ago and have never Won before
Am going there now, the Arsenal VS Queens Park Rangers just started

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone make fun of somone

Wow, Thanks very much for the feedback and good luck on the last match, i have verify the results you gave and the Arsenal match is Arsenal 1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers 40th minutes and currently watching the Arsenal match because of you and ofcus the donation you promised. Am very happy for you and i cant wait till the Arsenal match is over.... fingers crossed................

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
@phAnt0m DrAcON, i have won GHC 2740 and currently waiting to be paid, they claim they have to do some supposed system checks to authenticate my win. So am currently still there are waiting. Am at Mybet( doctor mensah branch(Kumasi)).I go make bussy small tonight because i for take my girlfriend go chill for X5 night club. i will get back to you on the donation thing tomorrow. i will like to thank hackgh for the hack and also for sharing the hack. Ghanaman usually will never share this knowledge but you guys did. am very happy to have found hackgh
God bless you all.

somebro

somebro
Active Newbie
Happy for u man... Congrats!!!!

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's great news. You now have a personal testimony from hackGh. I'm happy very happy for you at this moment. Long live hackGH!

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I was glued onto the television set watching the Arsenal much, i even wanted it to end in draw, but all the same you would have won no matter which team won the match.... its almost like am in your shoes because am equally happy because our hack is working....

Thanks for the real time feedback you were updating on the site. its very helpful for a forum such as ours.......

HackGh guaranteed you of a winning, and on your 3rd attempt you have done just that. Enjoy yourself tonight and stay off the alcohol so you don't forget the donation you mentioned earlier:lol!:

Remember to keep all hacks safe and secure.......

Congratulations Man........Enjoy

NB: What does X5 means?

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wow, thats a great news. I very happy for you and im proud of hackgh.. I wish most people also try this hack buy buying more coins to access it and enjoy too.. we want to see more testimonies..
hackgh for life

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
monitor wrote:@phAnt0m DrAcON, i have won GHC 2740 and currently waiting to be paid, they claim they have to do some supposed system checks to authenticate my win. So am currently still there are waiting. Am at Mybet( doctor mensah branch(Kumasi)).I go make bussy small tonight because i for take my girlfriend go chill for X5 night club. i will get back to you on the donation thing tomorrow. i will like to thank hackgh for the hack and also for sharing the hack. Ghanaman usually will never share this knowledge but you guys did. am very happy to have found hackgh
God bless you all.
That is really great. so did you bet on all those matches or just some few ones and how much did you bet with?
Let everybody here know the good work the administrator is doing her. Of course i know this question will be answered after you have come back from enjoying with your girlfriend

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 41]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum