Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK  2012 - 2014 - Page 4 Empty TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

THIS CHEAT WORKED FROM THE YEAR TIGO INTRODUCED THE UNLIMITED SERVICE TILL THE DAY THEY STOPPED THE UNLIMITED OFFER.
WHEN TIGO FIRST STARTED THE UNLIMITED OFFER, THEY GAVE OUT 200MB FOR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING. AFTER YOU EXHAUST THIS 200MB THROUGH STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING, THE SPEED EVENTUALLY SLOWS DOWN ALTHOUGH YOU MAY BE ABLE TO BROWSE BUT CAN NEVER DOWNLOAD WITH IDM AT A FASTER SPEED.
WE ARE GOING TO LEARN SOME SIMPLE STEPS TO BRING BACK THE SPEED AFTER ITS SLOWS AND MAKE IT FAST ENOUGH FOR DOWNLOADS.

*FIRST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN FROM HERE:

HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

*AFTER INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE,
BUNDLE JUST THE TIGO UNLIMITED DAY SERVICE BUY SENDING DAY TO 2065 AND IT COSTS 1 CEDI IF U HAVE EXACTLY 1 CEDI IN YOUR BALANCE BUT THE ACTUAL AMOUNT FOR THAT SUBSCRIPTION IS 1.99p
*FROM THEN, USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND STREAMING TILL IT BECOMES VERY SLOW.(MEANING THE 200MB IS FINISHED)
*IMMEDIATELY IT GETS SLOW, CONNECT YOUR HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN AND WHEN ITS CONNECTED, YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND EVERYTHING TILL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS OVER.

GUYS THIS WHAT I USED FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS BUT BECAUSE TIGO NOW DISCONNECTS WHEN YOUR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING IS EXHAUSTED, THIS CHEAT IS NO MORE.
LETS START COOKING AND MAKE SOMETHING FROM THIS TWEAK.
 Very Happy  Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MherlynEmhr3z on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

g0dcompl3x

Tigo tweak aint working

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
Now wen u activate u get 500mb data

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
i get 400mb with 1cedi

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
I think this cheat may work with Vodafone oooo. Since they are also into dos unlimited offers. So pls make we try our hands on

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Heard tigo issue 500gig for the internet bundles, am very sure tigo screwed up giving up unlimited browsing, now they are losing customers. So they wanna buckle up!

shata1

shata1
Contributor
guys use uk dns servers in ur mobile partner

Lexis

How? @shata

shata1

shata1
Contributor
Lexis wrote:How? @shata

i mean when you go to profile management in your mobile partner then you go to advanced then you insert the server in the dns section... you can GO HERE FOR YOUR DNS SERVERS

it gives your good speed on your mp and idm

qross

Active Newbie
NETWORK GURUS HELP OUT

shata1

shata1
Contributor
help you how?

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
guys tigo sent me a msg saying on the 28th of this month some of their data plans wont be available anymore to be specific their weekly handset package wont be available, which means some of the trick we doing with tigo now may not work after that time.

branzy

Active Newbie
u said may so there might a possibility

shata1

shata1
Contributor
guys let us just wait and see what happens.... lets hope for the best.... more vim

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
well today is 31st and mine is still working ... guess thats luck ....anyone else

60TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK  2012 - 2014 - Page 4 Empty lol Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:36 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
jack wo feely paa oo

branzy

Active Newbie
i day suffer papa lolx . hmm notin they work ooo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: