Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK  2012 - 2014 - Page 2 Empty TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

THIS CHEAT WORKED FROM THE YEAR TIGO INTRODUCED THE UNLIMITED SERVICE TILL THE DAY THEY STOPPED THE UNLIMITED OFFER.
WHEN TIGO FIRST STARTED THE UNLIMITED OFFER, THEY GAVE OUT 200MB FOR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING. AFTER YOU EXHAUST THIS 200MB THROUGH STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING, THE SPEED EVENTUALLY SLOWS DOWN ALTHOUGH YOU MAY BE ABLE TO BROWSE BUT CAN NEVER DOWNLOAD WITH IDM AT A FASTER SPEED.
WE ARE GOING TO LEARN SOME SIMPLE STEPS TO BRING BACK THE SPEED AFTER ITS SLOWS AND MAKE IT FAST ENOUGH FOR DOWNLOADS.

*FIRST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN FROM HERE:

HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

*AFTER INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE,
BUNDLE JUST THE TIGO UNLIMITED DAY SERVICE BUY SENDING DAY TO 2065 AND IT COSTS 1 CEDI IF U HAVE EXACTLY 1 CEDI IN YOUR BALANCE BUT THE ACTUAL AMOUNT FOR THAT SUBSCRIPTION IS 1.99p
*FROM THEN, USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND STREAMING TILL IT BECOMES VERY SLOW.(MEANING THE 200MB IS FINISHED)
*IMMEDIATELY IT GETS SLOW, CONNECT YOUR HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN AND WHEN ITS CONNECTED, YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND EVERYTHING TILL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS OVER.

GUYS THIS WHAT I USED FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS BUT BECAUSE TIGO NOW DISCONNECTS WHEN YOUR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING IS EXHAUSTED, THIS CHEAT IS NO MORE.
LETS START COOKING AND MAKE SOMETHING FROM THIS TWEAK.
 Very Happy  Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MherlynEmhr3z on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

asokpo1

recently i tried out the yes to 2002 smart browse bundle, and later activated the ghc1 unlimited one. and after connection i set up a pptp vpn server manually from vpnbook.com. And i was able to download more the the usual 200mb allocated.

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
tigo no longer disconnect after using 200mb but u cant download only browsing so let get to work

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
This means that a vpn can be used to enable downloads and bypass bandwitch limit right

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
naru - el wrote:This means that a vpn can be used to enable downloads and bypass bandwitch limit right

EXACTLY naru - el, IF TIGO HAS BEGAN TO STOP THE DISCONNECTION WHEN Bandwidth IS Exhausted THEN ITS LIKELY TO WORK AGAIN. I have to try that too personally and see. You can try too and give us a feedback.

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
i am right on it i will give u feedback as soon as possible

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
i am using it now but i havent exhausted ma 200mb so i ll give feedbaack later

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Its not working with vpnbook, just tried and confirmed....lets move on....unless ofcus someone say vpn book is working i suggest we move on.....

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have tried it but Tigo disconnected my internet after my 200mb was exhausted. Any one also?

qross

Active Newbie
i have also downloaded your freedom vpn working and its connected but when the bundle finishes its finished.

qross

Active Newbie
the yes to 2002 is no more working, but after sending stop to 2065 when 200mb z exhausted den u buy 1ghC cedi n start again, any help with the yes 2002

EDITED BY DrAcON

YES TO 2002 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED BY TIGO, YOU NEED TO FIND ANOTHER MINI BUNDLE ON TIGO AND TRY TO SEE IF IT WILL HELP YOU....... WHY DONT YOU START A NEW TOPIC - JUST POST THE PROCESS THAT WORKED FOR YOU IN THE PAST AS A NEW TOPIC, SO WE CAN ALL WORK ON THE PROCESS.

qross

Active Newbie
i dont actually get you DrAcON

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
TIGO NOW HAS STOPPED DISCONNECTIONS WHEN THE 200MB IS FINISHED.I just experienced that.

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:TIGO NOW HAS STOPPED DISCONNECTIONS WHEN THE 200MB IS FINISHED.I just experienced that.
can you still browse

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ahmedo1992 wrote:
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:TIGO NOW HAS STOPPED DISCONNECTIONS WHEN THE 200MB IS FINISHED.I just experienced that.
can you still browse

Yes i can browse. thats what im using now

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
what is the speed of it

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ahmedo1992 wrote:what is the speed of it

15kb/s is the speed, but u can boost it with a vpn especially hotspot shield vpn, i havent tried the vpn yet

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum