Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK  2012 - 2014 Empty TIGO HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN HACK 2012 - 2014 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
THIS CHEAT WORKED FROM THE YEAR TIGO INTRODUCED THE UNLIMITED SERVICE TILL THE DAY THEY STOPPED THE UNLIMITED OFFER.
WHEN TIGO FIRST STARTED THE UNLIMITED OFFER, THEY GAVE OUT 200MB FOR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING. AFTER YOU EXHAUST THIS 200MB THROUGH STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING, THE SPEED EVENTUALLY SLOWS DOWN ALTHOUGH YOU MAY BE ABLE TO BROWSE BUT CAN NEVER DOWNLOAD WITH IDM AT A FASTER SPEED.
WE ARE GOING TO LEARN SOME SIMPLE STEPS TO BRING BACK THE SPEED AFTER ITS SLOWS AND MAKE IT FAST ENOUGH FOR DOWNLOADS.

*FIRST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN FROM HERE:

HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD

*AFTER INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE,
BUNDLE JUST THE TIGO UNLIMITED DAY SERVICE BUY SENDING DAY TO 2065 AND IT COSTS 1 CEDI IF U HAVE EXACTLY 1 CEDI IN YOUR BALANCE BUT THE ACTUAL AMOUNT FOR THAT SUBSCRIPTION IS 1.99p
*FROM THEN, USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND STREAMING TILL IT BECOMES VERY SLOW.(MEANING THE 200MB IS FINISHED)
*IMMEDIATELY IT GETS SLOW, CONNECT YOUR HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN AND WHEN ITS CONNECTED, YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET FOR DOWNLOADS AND EVERYTHING TILL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS OVER.

GUYS THIS WHAT I USED FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS BUT BECAUSE TIGO NOW DISCONNECTS WHEN YOUR STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING IS EXHAUSTED, THIS CHEAT IS NO MORE.
LETS START COOKING AND MAKE SOMETHING FROM THIS TWEAK.
 Very Happy  Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MherlynEmhr3z on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
my little knowledge about dis is from 12am onwards after u have exhausted ur quotia.u den send stop to 2065 and then send day to 2065 with an additional 1cedi.de 200MB automatically changes to 400MB.
NOTE:wen on 3G network.i have not tried on 2G

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Thats great news  Very Happy , i will try that and get back to you on this... I have a feeling it will work... i use to know of an airtel past cheat like that was done in that same manner but with different subscription and short code...........

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Okay guys

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Any results of confirmation

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this is a past cheat, but i once connected hotspot shield immediately i connected my tigo internet after i subscribed, and i was able to browse more than 500mb with downloads without them telling me my quota had being exhausted. Im gonna try that again and if it works I will tell you guys!!

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
ahmedo1992 wrote:my little knowledge about dis is from 12am onwards after u have exhausted ur quotia.u den send stop to 2065 and then send day to 2065 with an additional 1cedi.de 200MB automatically changes to 400MB.
NOTE:wen on 3G network.i have not tried on 2G

ITS WORKING I GOT 400MB AFTER GOING THRU THE PROCESS MYSELF, THAT'S GREAT cheers ....NICE POSTING cheers 

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Will try that too

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thanks guyz

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
admin, when my quota is finished Im not able to browse again. are you able to browse the net after your quota is exhausted????????

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
tiGO gives you 400mb for the subscription, 200mb of out of the 400mb can be use for download,you tube, run application , torrent and what have you, but after the using the first 200mb, the second 200mb is for only browsing and can not download......, after using the first 200mb, make sure you don't use all second 200mb, during midnight, just 12am ....u den send stop to 2065 and then send day to 2065 with an additional 1cedi.the remaining credit will turn into data that can be use for data, that means you will have 400mb data for downloads and 200mb for browsing.... afro 

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
oh okay, thanks

backt

good morning gurus a newbie here,freedom is working ,so after exhausting almost exhauting ur 200mb thus wen u get a message that u have 20% left connect freedom vpn to make it unlimited

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Are you talking about the "okey Freedom vpn"?

asokpo1

recently i tried out the yes to 2002 smart browse bundle, and later activated the ghc1 unlimited one. and after connection i set up a pptp vpn server manually from vpnbook.com. And i was able to download more the the usual 200mb allocated.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum