Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puzzle-What matchstick did the girl pick and what answer did the boy got?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
A boy went to a ‘HOTEL’ to meet a girl, for some reason girl could not reach so boy went her home, While seating on the table he wrote ‘HOTEL’ using 15 matchsticks, Girl understood the question and picked up one matchstick, and boy got his answer.

What matchstick did the girl pick and what answer did the boy got?

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
She removes the horizontal matchstick from H so that it becomes 11.

Which will make it look like 110 TEL.

So it could be that she will call (telephone him at 11 0 Clock) or she will tell him the reason at 11 O clock.

Guess am right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .....HACKGH FOR LIFE...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Close, but not too close. try again

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
SHE REMOVED THE MATCHSTICK FROM THE "E".
So that it becomes HOTFL meaning
H..HOLD
O..ON
T.TILL
F.FATHER
L.LEAVES

I hope am right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...HACKGH FOR LIFE

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Hmmmmm, i really enjoyed this answer but you have to try again.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Ohk..Let me assume these two scenarios;

If we are allowed to rearrange the letters and maintain the number of matchsticks as 15, there’s could be this possibility....

It could be possible that the girl removed one matchstick from the letter O and rearranged the three matchsticks into letter A which makes the word HOTEL into HATEL.

Then the girl put the matchstick into the letter L to form the letter U which transformed HATEL into HATEU or HATE U which could be the precise answer of the girl to the boy...Hope am right this time... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HACKGH FOR LIFE......

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
study We are talking about the "HOTEL" the boy left the message "HOTEL" so whatever the girls answer will be about the "HOTEL". remember one matchstick must be removed but when removed, you cant get the word "HOTEL" again

clue: scratch Remember the big clue is the "HOTEL" and thats what the answer is about. study

make fun of somone Very, very tricky question ah ah geek geek geek geek

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The girl removed one matchstick from the letter O and rearranged the three matchsticks into letter A which makes the word HOTEL into HATEL.

Then the girl put the matchstick into the letter L to form the letter U which transformed HATEL into HATEU or HATE U which is the precise answer of the girl to the boy.
Hope am right? Laughing

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Shocked HATEU is not a word, and Shocked HATE U has nothing to do with the "HOTEL". study Remember she took 1 matchstick away and never added it back or re arrange the letters.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
OK let me try again.

She removes the horizontal matchstick from T so that it becomes l.

The boy reads it upside down so it can be 7310H…..Probably to say that she was there but was in room no. 7310 in the hotel.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Finally a wealthy answer befitting answer, kudos man

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
make fun of somone lol! lol! lol! Very Happy. What a tricky puzzle that is. I have trying to solve this for a long time. Hackgh is Great.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Kudos mam..Well done...I tried to solve this puzzle but i cudnt.....You did great solving it...Keep it up.... HACKGH IS AWESOME with great minds..... Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum