Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAN YOU GUESS THE ANSWER

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CAN YOU GUESS THE ANSWER Empty CAN YOU GUESS THE ANSWER Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:59 pm

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
An Arab sheik tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, can't figure out how they can have a fair race under that condition. After wandering aimlessly for days, they ask a wise man for advice. After hearing his advice they jump onto the camels and race as fast as they can to the distant city. What did the wise man say to them?

2CAN YOU GUESS THE ANSWER Empty Re: CAN YOU GUESS THE ANSWER Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
It definitely wont be a fair race because neither of them will want to be first....So i guess the wise man thought of it and said why not make it the other way round such that neither of them would want to be last..

In order to make the race fair, the wise man told them to switch camels...Meaning if you allow me to win with your horse, it will mean my horse was slower and hence i will inherit the fortune....

Hope the question is answered....HACKGH FOR LIFE...

3CAN YOU GUESS THE ANSWER Empty Re: CAN YOU GUESS THE ANSWER Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:38 am

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
If you answered this yourself without googling it, you're really smart

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum