Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:10 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Problem with the formal cheat was we where not able to browse HTTPS site unless tru proxies like K-proxy..

STEP 1:
First of all download OPEN VPN from HERE .... 32 bit  or 64 bit form HERE

STEP 2:
Go to this LINK to download configuration files ...
download all the servers if you can..

STEP 3:
Install the openVPN and copy the configuration files or servers to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

NB... Please make sure the TAP drivers are installed...

STEP 4:
Run the OpenVPN icon on your Desktop.. with Administrator privileges

STEP 5:
Right click the OPENVPN icon on your task bar and click SETTINGS

GOTO TO PROXY ----> select Manual Configuration ---> Select HTTP PROXY

and enter the address 127.0.0.1 and 8080
and click OK..

STEP 6:
Select severs with TCP - 443.... Please ignore the Canadian server and deal with the rest..

enter the following password:

• Username: vpnbook
  • Password: wrayes2A

Make sure u visit the SITE to get Password updates when it gets changed...

THE KEY HERE is to keep the simple-server running and be patient for like 5 - 8 minutes  at most... to get connected
i didn't realize  this earlier... dat is why it took me weeks...

• change your browser to NO PROXY and IDM the same as well...
  • and you do not need the proxy cap for BlueStack anymore.. as well.. its really fast ..
  • You Tube speed is really good...

when Done you are good TO GO

PLEASE NO MORE LEAKING

ANY MORE IDEAS IS MOST WELCOME

just HIT THANKS if it works for you... Very Happy

****HACK GH****

Last edited by swiftblack on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

31AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:29 pm

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
check your configuration Felizo..cos im using it now n im still using it .... i download n watch youtube with normal speed .... jux work around your issues n try all possible trouble shooting ... if possible unistall n reinstall n follow the steps carefully

32AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:32 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:
which server are you using to browse? i still user thye us1 and us2 and its so cool.. i even get up to a speed of 280kb/s in idm..
please be switching servers for a better surfing
yes i even get 350 to 400kb with idm at dwan.... cos ECG normally wake me up around that time .... i wonder y most people are having issues cos .. i have not gotten even one yet....to tell u the truth i made this cheat with most the foundation from the airtel cheat...

33AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:26 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i havent been able to connect to us1 nor us2 ..im also on euro2 but bdw im enjoying it ...thanks contributor

34AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:36 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
dats something i dont get ... bcos i connect to all servers ,,the one tin iu have realized is. if its not connection, then its frm  airtel network.. try host the modify headers cheat to connect,, if its slows then its the network ,,so all u have to do is to relax for it to b stable again and then try reconnection .... im really enjoying it but i wonder wats wrong wif others connection

35AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
THERE HAS BEING AN UPDATE IN THE PASSWORD FOR CONNECTING..
USE THE FOLLOWING:

Username: vpnbook

Password: Thaqa5aS

36AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:50 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i wish admin will also have a look at this cheat n c how far we go with it or better still wat he can add to it.. cos it seems some not havin the connection and other r ..

37AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:45 am

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
in fact the openvpn was the best of all for me when i first connected it in kumasi.it could stream so fast 24/7. now am in winneba and what i have realized is that it does not connect sometimes and when it connects, it does not open any site in the browser but sometimes too it opens. when i was in kumasi, there was no site it could not open but now its messing up. so i guess the location also counts. what do u think @swiftblack??

38AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:33 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
good observation @akokono  that's what i was tinking.. with my network when i get like no bars with 3g doesn't connect.. but when there is a single bar with 3g+ the speed is jux amazing... but i havent  used the cheat anywhere else apart form home yet which i dont get stable reception...so definitely i tink location n reception also count...but anytime im not able to count I try to check my connection with the header trick , and if im not able to stream or i stream with more breaks.. then i have poor reception but as soon as im able to, my connection jux comes back on with speed

39AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:36 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
actually dis trick is wat im using now to surf n the speed is vey much ok since i have my 3g+ and two bars it fast as normal

40AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this kind of cheat is proving so stubborn to me and i dont really know why. i have installed new windows on my pc, when i connected, it was able to load pages but after i disconnected and connected it again, it cant load a page anymore and i have tried all the servers but still to no avail......

41AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:59 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
if u checked the live feed on hackGH u will c some1 visiting for mananas Virginia.. it is me
im even using it knw... im really sure u r not doing somtin right...follow the steps pls do n remember to install the tap drivers using admin privilege or uninstall the same way

42AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:23 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah, i have being using dis same cheat for some days now. probably after the second day it was posted here and i have not being facing problems since it started working well for me.. Do u have a 3g connection in your area? @Felizo

43AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:Yeah, i have being using dis same cheat for some days now. probably after the second day it was posted here and i have not being facing problems since it started working well for me.. Do u have a 3g connection in your area? @Felizo

to tell u the truth i have been using it since I created it... i only switch to use the modify header cheat when i want to stream movie with solarmovies.. i was even thinking for deleting post.. since most people r havin issues which i dont really understand...

44AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:59 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
there is a software i am trying to work with now called Fiddler .. it has promising feature n im trying to c if i can configure it to browse....pls any1 with a lil time can research on it as well

45AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:04 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
alright researching on it man!!!

46AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 3 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:56 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@swiftblack dont delete cus i think others may find it useful cus im really enjoying this cheat wai

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum