Administrator

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Code:
Time Stamp Of HackGh  

Name:  Airtel Header Cheat

Time -  10:01:01

Date -  10 - November - 2014

Created By HacKGh Team

buy yourself a Airtel sim card for as low as 1Ghc Only. or if you already have one, then start following the method immediately to achieve free browsing, I will also like you guys to read carefully as i don't wont any member to complain its not working..

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Small-11

1.Open your modem software (EG MOBILE PANTHER, MTN FASTLINK, AIRTEL AND SO ON)

Go to menu Tools --> Options
  Select Profile Management.
  Click New  , and enter in  the below information

Profile Name : HackGH Cheat    ( just to remind you were you got it from, and also don't forget about us)

Apn static    : airtelwap          ( type it in small letters)

Username     :                       ( leave it empty)

Password     :                        ( leave it empty)

Now click Save and OK
Follow the Picture Guide below if you are finding it difficult....

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Image

Downloading "Modify Headers" and Firefox browser

Download the latest Firefox CLICK HERE
After download and successful installation.

*Open your Firefox , Go to add-ons or type in this address bar " about:addons" ( both method will still land you on the add-ons page)

* On your right of the add-on, search for " Modify headers " Now after some few minutes, you will see the ad-on has appeared, Click Add and install the Modify header ad-ons

* Now check on your Firefox tool bar and Open " Modify headers *

Now configure " Modify headers

* Click add
* Insert header name as -  host
* Insert header value as -  airtellive.com
* Click Add
* Notice a new header line have been created with a green light at the tail end
* Click OK to save

Now Configuring Your Firefox browser

You have one more step to go to finish the whole configuration. The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your:

Http proxy: 172.26.121.72
port: 8080    
Note: Just under the Http proxy , tick  (use this proxy server for all protocols)

I also notice it does not work with Google search engine but works with bing.com search engine and others, you can also use different search engine of your choice, there are hundreds of them.........

To Open Https Gmail, Yahoo, and HackGh

1. Click the below link to sign into your gmail account using a proxy server,

2.  It will take you to kproxy homepage,

3.  Now you will find a place at the site where you have to enter the ulr or site that you want to visit. E.g gmail.com address

4.  Enter your email address and password, Just enter your Google account information and sign in... Enjoy .

* kproxy is working with this cheat and is faster too, using Google search engine, Gmail and more, it also opens all sites.

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Kproxy_screen_shot

IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON THIS CHEAT.. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS KPROXY SITE: CLICK HERE

Youtube And Other Video Streaming

1. Click the below link to stream videos from yotube using a proxy server,

2.  It will take you to proxyfrace homepage,

3.  Now you will find a place at the site where you have to enter the ulr or site that you want to visit. E. youtube.com

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Youtube

IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON THIS CHEAT.. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS PROXYFRANCE SITE: CLICK HERE

Downloading with this Fbt/Cheats

Just use the same way you installed the modify headers, only that this time around you will be searching the following downloaders, after adding them to your Add-ons. you can see them on the browser tool bar same place where the modify header is.

1.DownThemAll
2.DownloadHelper

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Last

NOTICE: THIS CHEAT DOES NOT WORK WITH IDM OR SKYPE

The safer the fbt . The longer it last . keep it  safe.

Credit to Contributors of the forum for making this cheat very attractive and easy to compile and use.............

Read through the entire topic and comments for answers if you cant solve a problem after reading the entire topic plus comments, please ask your question and explain well what happened so we can help you browse free....

Please short comments are not allowed, we want Members with knowledge about fbt only to comment on this, if you have no idea about cheats, just thank us or leave your critics in a constructive way, we don't wont Members to keep repeating issues we already know about, There are always members in the forum working on them i can assure you

LONG AND CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS ( REVIEW ) ONLY . KEEP THIS FORUM CLEAN AND TIDY, THANKS

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

SCREEN SHOT COMPETITION (65HackGh Coins)

Grab a screen shot of this cheat working for you and win instant 65HackGh Coins Instantly

Tips:

1. make sure your mobile partner is displaying.
2. The background should be HackGh Site

*just like the first picture in main topic and win instantly

GRATITUDE TO ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS FOR PROVIDING VITAL INFORMATION TO ACHIEVE SUCH A GREAT, SPEEDY, AND RELIABLE CHEAT.

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Good work guys you've make this cheat really special thanks admin

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM ZJV6p

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
bind2.com is also good for opening blocked sites

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Cheat15

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i tried to stream in HD today and was so soo fast

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM KDesM

wasty

Contributor
augustine111222 how did you that and what site

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
just watch youtube videos at http://fastusaproxy.com/ and browse like i mean through google and others at http://fastusaproxy.com/ and for movies sites you dont have to browse through any proxy just open it straight i love this site http://solarmovie.is/

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Wasty .The proxy in the post i recommended for streaming YouTube in high definition,  i tested them myself before posting the entire document. i suggest you try using that proxy....... It automatically streams YouTube in HD

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i observation i have known on this cheat is that i cant download files whose size is above 1 gig ... what have you guys have also obseved about this tweak?

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Asassa10  

am downloading far cry 4 with it and am still downloading you can download more than 1gb what i do is that i use my tigo to find the link and when it get to the download part i put in the airtel and click on the download is really fast i can download 2gb in 1hour 50 minutes

Last edited by augustine111222 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Assasa10

if is a game that u want you can go to blackboxrepack.com this link is always there and is really fast you can use your tigo or any chip just connect to real internet with ur modify headers and proxy disable and when u get to the step on the pic just put your airtel sim and turn on everything and then click download it works fine

that thing they have check it on in the pic always check it off and click download

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Fassst10 is not bad at all

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@augustine111222 i never knew dis settings works in chrome browser, wow! dats awesome, so de addon is compatible with chrome i guess....tnx very much.....hackgh 4 lyf

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Guys I need a hand here. I've been trying some some time now to figure out how to make this fbt work with torrents. I have tried a number of addons. They install alright but are unable to get the job done. Has anyone tried that yet?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum