Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:10 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Problem with the formal cheat was we where not able to browse HTTPS site unless tru proxies like K-proxy..

STEP 1:
First of all download OPEN VPN from HERE .... 32 bit  or 64 bit form HERE

STEP 2:
Go to this LINK to download configuration files ...
download all the servers if you can..

STEP 3:
Install the openVPN and copy the configuration files or servers to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

NB... Please make sure the TAP drivers are installed...

STEP 4:
Run the OpenVPN icon on your Desktop.. with Administrator privileges

STEP 5:
Right click the OPENVPN icon on your task bar and click SETTINGS

GOTO TO PROXY ----> select Manual Configuration ---> Select HTTP PROXY

and enter the address 127.0.0.1 and 8080
and click OK..

STEP 6:
Select severs with TCP - 443.... Please ignore the Canadian server and deal with the rest..

enter the following password:

• Username: vpnbook
  • Password: wrayes2A

Make sure u visit the SITE to get Password updates when it gets changed...

THE KEY HERE is to keep the simple-server running and be patient for like 5 - 8 minutes  at most... to get connected
i didn't realize  this earlier... dat is why it took me weeks...

• change your browser to NO PROXY and IDM the same as well...
  • and you do not need the proxy cap for BlueStack anymore.. as well.. its really fast ..
  • You Tube speed is really good...

when Done you are good TO GO

PLEASE NO MORE LEAKING

ANY MORE IDEAS IS MOST WELCOME

just HIT THANKS if it works for you... Very Happy

****HACK GH****

Last edited by swiftblack on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

16AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:52 pm

swiftblack

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
pls which version are u using? and pls also remember to run it as admin...cos im currently using dis cheat to txt

17AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:56 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It shld somtin lik dis
AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Screen11

18AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:04 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yeah, thats exeactly how it looks like, but how would you connect it. there is no connect there..
on like the openvpn client which u can connect easily

19AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:13 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:yeah, thats exeactly how it looks like, but how would you connect it. there is no connect there..
on like the openvpn client which u can connect easily
i know c your problem ..... pls have you downloaded the config files and placed them at where they should b in the directory?

20AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:15 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
u should have somtin lik dis in the task bar
AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Screen12

21AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:28 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Oh okay. Thanks for your help.. Very helpful

22AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:29 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i hope you will be able to resolve it ... and psl share more info if u do get some... u welcome

23AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:38 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
MIMMS94 wrote:i having a problem with this cheat when connecting and this is what it reads
'ERROR: netsh command failed: returned error code 1'
any help bros?
finally i resolve this problem and it was known to me dat ... there might be some tap drivers clashes with other application like pd-proxy and otheres///
*its advisable to install the tap drivers from openvpn and ignore dat of pd proxy
*or safely make a fresh windows installation and install tap drivers for openvpn..........

thanks i hope u find this useful

24AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:07 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MIMMS94 wrote:
finally i resolve this problem and it was known to me dat ... there might be some tap drivers clashes with other application like pd-proxy and otheres///
*its advisable to install the tap drivers from openvpn and ignore dat of pd proxy
*or safely make a fresh windows installation and install tap drivers for openvpn..........

thanks i hope u find this useful
but there was no indication that the TAP driver of pd proxy to be installed...
if u have problem with TAP drivers.. you can simply go to the Device manager of your system click Network adapters and have all of them uninstalled... and even if u read the steps well... I kind off stressed on it....

25AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:09 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
my lil problem is. Sometimes when i conect it.. The speed is too slow like the glo host cheat... It takes about while before its able to load a page..

26AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:10 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you guys should take your time and read the whole stuff very well... dis cheat is not all dat perfect... so when you have issues try to explore it.... wen u connect to one server n its slow u jux switch to another... i stream youtube videos with the US1 and US2 .... try connecting btn dese servers

27AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:48 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yes, as swiftblack is saying, you can stream youtube videos with the US1 and US2, and those servers really work well..

28AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
nowadays when i connect the open vpn, it connects alright but it cannot open any page.... please any help???

29AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:44 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Felizo wrote:nowadays when i connect the open vpn, it connects alright but it cannot open any page.... please any help???
which server are you using to browse? i still user thye us1 and us2 and its so cool.. i even get up to a speed of 280kb/s in idm..
please be switching servers for a better surfing

30AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have switched to all the servers with tcp443 but still when it connects it cannot open a page.... at first i was using it but nowadays i dont know why..

31AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 2 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:29 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
check your configuration Felizo..cos im using it now n im still using it .... i download n watch youtube with normal speed .... jux work around your issues n try all possible trouble shooting ... if possible unistall n reinstall n follow the steps carefully

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum