Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need your help creating Airtel fbt

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Need your help creating Airtel fbt Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:30 am

Aicon

Active Newbie
This is it...
All you need is an airtel sim.

1. Dial *700*2#
2. Choose 1 to suscribe
3. Dial *125# and choose 1 to check your bundle.
4. It should be 50mb

I unsuscribed and went through the process again but the bundle didnt add up to the existing... we can cook something out of this...

2Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:47 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Does it deduct when you browse with it?

3Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Felizo wrote:Does it deduct when you browse with it?
yes it deducts.
@Aicon
you should try getting as many sims as you can then activate for all of them. so if you have 10 sims, that means you get 500MB of data. the more sims you have the more your data. However, i would advice you use the Good Morning Ghana instead of this since with the GMG you get 60MB everyday. but with this you only get 50MB for 5 months.

4Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:59 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Does it mean when you activate for one sim, you would wait for five months before you can activate again for that same sim? IF so, then i also recommend the GMG activation since its daily.....

5Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Guys do you experience any difficulty when you are connecting with wap as your apn.
Mine stays @ No Internet connection. I was on course to getting a cheat using that apn.

6Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:52 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Don't worry Airtel showing "No Internet connection", just apply your settings giving to you, most cheat are obtained tru that error messages, Most networks gives you No Internet connection when you use "wap" as an Apn..... For hackers like us, its a breakthrough not an error...

7Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:14 pm

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Yes you are right, when its show no internet connection, it means technically we are not on their internet but immediately we apply our hacking skills and settings, we open a back door to their internet whiles their front door is closed so they can see us there. Lets keep on hacking and make Ghana internet cheaper.

8Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
OK,
thanks guys. Will try it out again

9Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:01 pm

richard9682

Active Newbie
I subscribed on 23rd Dec n dis was d msg dat came
"You have 50 MB. Valid until 07-01-2015. Thank you for using Airtel internet services ".does it mean u will get another 50 MB after dat date???
I believe so

Last edited by richard9682 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:11 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@richard9682   Just Confirmed , this subscription is for 15 days and not 5 months like you have been seeing,  you are absolutely on point you will have to wait for 15days before you can subscribe again.

I would advice you use the Airtel Good Morning Ghana instead of this since with the GMG you get 60MB everyday, use the link below to read about the GMG offer and how to subscribe it.

11Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:36 pm

richard9682

Active Newbie
d gmg is only btn 5-7 am n dat looks weird. n sometimes they even deduct ur core credit wen u are browsing even after subscribing

12Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:52 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Why don't you just buy a new sim card with no credits. that way your core credit don't get deducted because it wont be on that new sim card. that will solve the issue.

However for the duration period i completely agree with you is weird. It looks like the are taking control of your life at specific times to use that 60mb they gave you for free.... very interesting scratch

13Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:25 pm

richard9682

Active Newbie
hmm yea

14Need your help creating Airtel fbt Empty Re: Need your help creating Airtel fbt Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:56 am

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
airtel good morning ghana also gives 60 mb every morning and 60 sec call

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum