Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:39 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I wake up today with some funny ideas about creating a Glo host cheat, i cant guarantee it will work, either we succeed or fail.  But at-least we will all learn something after we are done.

1. I understand that Glo opens 2 free homepages even if you don't have credit.... We will need them, namely the glo page where you have to choose a data  plan page.

2. We will need vpns that support host cheats like tunnel guru.... post host vpns that you know//////

3. We will also need any proxy address on glo like 10.161.85.4

4. Glo Dns servers .... *you can see this when you connect the glo network and check on the adapter status and clicking details...

Answers

For tunnel guru substitute the scene shot below with the information you got above

Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Mtn+night+plan

Apn : internet or glowap

For header , Use ( host: any of the free homepages of glo)

For proxy   , Use ( 10.161.85.4:8799 if you used apn:glowap) or 10.161.85.4:8080 if you used apn internet )

For dns      , Use  ( 1.0.0.4 in-case you used glowap as apn ) and ( use 1.0.0.7 if in-case you used internet as apn )

YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE TO IT AND GIVE FEEDBACK'S

2Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Re: Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:38 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I'm beginning work on this with the info provided as base. I'll update if anything comes out. thanks.

3Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Re: Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:53 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i guess proximitron #admin

4Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Re: Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:00 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
The aim here is to find a work around to see if it works. I suggest you try it out with proximitron as you say and feed us back however it checks out.

5Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Re: Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:24 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
guy my tunnelguru is not connecting anymore for the past two weeks . so i sugguest u try your hands on it...

6Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Re: Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
there are new thing that have come to light on glo, thats why the above information is there: new working proxy , new port, new dns address and  new working Apn.

The contributors session must always have a working cheats, and we all need to join hand in creating them, . All the information giving on all past cheat are sorted out and retried with new information, thats why we keep on regenerating new cheats, its all because of the information we have in the forum.

lets all join hands

7Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Re: Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:43 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Admin, i have a problem with my pc to try, i use phone nowadays to come to this site, but i think jondo software can also help cos it's supports host cheat.

8Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Empty Re: Need Your Help Creating Glo Fbt Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:34 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
guys i found something out when you insert the glo APN : glosecure Username & password:empty,

it loads the Glo Self Care Portal which is a free homepage on Zero balance.
i guess it will be of some help? lets continue cooking.....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum