Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

1FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

You need the following hardware to make it work.
Hardware Needed
1. A Decoder ( GoTV, My Tv, DSTV )
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Decoder
2. A splitter.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Splittr
3. Rj Cable 45
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 P-T14545X
4. Coaxial Cable.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 5ft.+coaxial+cable
5.  CABLE MODERM.
FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Linksys_befcmu10ver2
Direction of Configuration
STEP ONE
Connect your coaxial cable (that comes) from your Satellite dish to your Splitter. Your Splitter should be the type that has one “IN” port and two “OUT” port. The function of the Splitter is to split the signal from the Satellite Dish into two. One for your Cable TV, and other for internet access.
STEP TWO
Connect the other coaxial cable from the first “OUT” port of the Splitter to the normal “IN” port of your decoder for the satellite TV signal. Then connect another coaxial cable from the decoder to your TV.
STEP THREE
Now connect another coaxial cable from the second “OUT” port of your splitter to your Cable modem ( Linksys cable modem). Note: It must be a Linksys Cable Modem if you don’t want to pay extra charges for your access to the net.  With Linksys Cable Modem you only pay for your normal Satellite TV subscription.
STEP FOUR
This is where you will make use of RJ 45 Ethernet Cable. Connect the RJ 45 Ethernet cable from the Linksys Cable modem to your Switch or Hub. Which implies that you want to connect two or more computer system. Then connect your computers with Ethernet RJ 45 cable to the switch. But if its only one computer system just connects it direct to the cable modem with the Ethernet cable (no need of Switch or Hub). And of course if the cable modem is the wireless type, you can connect your system through Wi Fi provided your computer has it.
STEP FIVE
System configuration…
1. Start up your desktop computer or Laptop depending on the type you are using.
2. Click on the Start menu.
3. A dialogue box will appear with a lot of option to click, locate Control Panel and click on it.
4. Locate Network Connection and click on it.
5. Now locate Create a new network and click on it.
6.  This will take you to another environment, locate Connect to Internet Radio and click on it. After that, click on the Next button and this should lead you to another area then click Finish.
At this your system is now configured to surf the net with an amazing speed. Just imagine using the same signal that transmit video signal, you can really imagine the speed of internet access. Happy surfing.

its free using normal decoders like multi tv etc cheers 

Last edited by ahmedo1992 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

46FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:20 pm

afise24

How fast is it?

47FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 pm

kbiazo

can't wait to try my hands on it

48FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:22 pm

mac212

I am curious with the artical written here.. because if you don't know the dailing code or preference where to connect. I am not certain it will connect you, because you need to know the right getaway and ISP. because these internet connection have their own way of communicating between two networks. so i will be more glad if the gentleman will be more specific what he meant by you will next or somewhere then you connect!!! we want to know which ISP did he connect to using his dial up connection???

49FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i have all the items now... im now coming to try.. hoping it works for me

50FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:46 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Wish you good luck bro. Those who started using it still confirms its still working so i wish you the best of luck.. All you need to do it to follow the instructions very well and you will enjoy this for long

51FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:46 pm

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
Any user here should kindly confirms this for us

52FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:18 pm

wasty

Contributor
I dnt it works cuz mine didnt work and i dnt no if i didnt do it well tooo

53FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:53 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
FELIZO wrote:i have all the items now... im now coming to try.. hoping it works for me
How do people understand the word HACK? Means gaining UNAUTHORIZED access to DATA in a computer. meaning, is not going to come by easily (not on a silver platter) so a little encouragement will do for those doing the trying.

who knows, yours didn't work because you did something wrong but the next person trying might do what you didn't do to make it right.
My guy don't listen to anyone just go try your hands on it. Good luck and keep updating us.

54FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:59 pm

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
havent tried some before but will try with a dstv and give u my feedback

55FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:28 am

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@augustina111222 we will be waiting and good luck to you as well.

56FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 am

nyaw2015

Active Newbie
I have not seen, heard or read any one who has personally verified that they use this method

57FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:29 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Satellite transmission( digital) is the protocol that have bigger payload when it comes to data. Today, all the television and radio station in Ghana are migrating to digital tv (data ) , Multi tv, Dstv decoders transmit and receive signals(data ).. so yes there is data there , now how to trap it is what is written above.

Don't you know that there are Satellite Companies in Ghana who deals in data only?, there have been providing Satellite data since 1999.the banks in Ghana are using them, Most bank in Ghana today have Satellite dish installed except for those susu banks(you know what i mean).

Digital tv, Direct tv; don't you know that all the channels you have been viewing with your dish is data?,Today the Satellite data is what most people in the U.S and Europe are using, the Americans call it cable tv and some Satellite companies even give you the data for free once you buy their tv service.

58FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:51 pm

kiwi833

Active Newbie
@admin you've said it all. thumb up

59FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:35 pm

yawnana

from what i have read so far...i can conclud it doesnt work on multi tv

60FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:17 am

virusz

guys this decoder thing never works, tell the guy who is teaching on this forum to come to your house and do it or visit him to find out, i know what i'm saying, don't waste your money, i will explain why later about this cable modem tech stuff mostly used in the USA,

61FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER - Page 4 Empty Re: FREE BROWSING USING A DECODER Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:01 pm

walmartcarder

walmartcarder
Active Newbie
i have confirmed earlier that,its not working on my side i tried with qsat 13g decoder...i carded all the tools needed for the procedure but nothing worked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum