https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW in Town 4G E3272 modem unlimited data 4MBps

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
hey there guys today i found this new Surf line 4G modem which connects you to the internet with super fast speeds up to 4mb in IDM etc. these are modems that are not affiliated with any of our local networks isp's thus independent on their own. i have a supplier who provides these modems.

NB### THIS is NOT a FREE BROWSING TRICK!!! its a service offered from a friend who owns a server here in GH.

you can also use the links to check the pictures on how the speed looks like.

NEW in Town 4G E3272 modem unlimited data 4MBps Img_1212

NEW in Town 4G E3272 modem unlimited data 4MBps Img_1211

in case you find this interesting you can call me or send me a personal msg so we talk, i would send information on how you can get started and the dealers number. thank you

THIS IS NOT A FREE BROWSING TRICK!!!

shata1

shata1
Contributor
yeah this modem is a good one.... will try and get one

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
Wink

qross

Active Newbie
how much cos i was going to buy airtel 3g universal mifi/wifi pocket router 150gh
z it betta nt in terms of speed oh dan wat am going to buy

qross

Active Newbie
HOW MUCH Z IT

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
Its only working in accra for the moment. Surfline base-stations and towers were build in the capital city only so don't buy it if you are not in accra.

shata1

shata1
Contributor
it will not be more than 100cedis

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Can you elaborate on how much the data cost and also How much you bought the dongle

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
hey sorry for not being able to reply on time, yes umm for the dongle its costs=40ghc
and its comes with 10GB on it. and they sell 10GB for 140GHC. but they have lower prices that comes with it.

so initially when you come fresh you will have to pay 180GHC for  both the dongle and and 10GB data loaded onto it. but hey this is hackGh guys Smile

also they have an unlimited plan going for 100ghc or 150ghc am not quite sure. but this plan will not be available till a months time.

also pls note that they can give u a monthly subcription for the unlimited plan
and also you can purchase the 1GB or more as pay as you go

also there one last thing i would like to address. they know its a bit expensive to buy data, so what they actually do is:

they will ask you what kind of usage will you be using the network for and how much data can you use in a month.

with the answers they will calculate the amount of data you mentioned and assign a fee which you can pay, in other words there is no fixed price. the data and fee is all calculated on how you will use it.

but pls note this is an option available for you to choose from, they have their own packages attached to it.

you can find their office in osu arround the total filling station and look for surfline. there is a guy called Albert who is a sales clerk, just tell him "no fear" directed you and he would no what to do. i would also provide you guys his telephone number so you can also speak with him.

incase you have any concerns or comments pls let me know and i would help with them.

shata1

shata1
Contributor
hmmmm this network will be the best soon and we gonna surely get their ass soon... moreee vim

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
here is the number to contact incase you wana get yourself one

0266000850-Albert he can set you up

shata1

shata1
Contributor
alright... thanks sooo much

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Very interesting . I'm thinking surfline should be able to set the pace when it comes to service quality in Ghana.

The other telcos would emulate and roll out 4G too.

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
indeed but this means there going to be competion when other telecoms release their 4G, cos now surfline is going to have all customers for sure am even proud to be a part of them Razz but when telecoms also make their 4g this means ppl gona get the cheapest one available Smile

branzy

Active Newbie
let as hope for the betterment fro as all cause 4g be serious

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum